View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 09:38 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandiyan
To answer your question Galatea, yes I am. I just haven't been able to find out if I am Bi or not yet.

Vandiyan, don't fret about the label of whether you're 'bi' 'straight' 'gay' or anything else for that matter. There can't be one word that describes any person's sexuality completely (in terms of likes, dislikes, turn ons etc) just as there can't be one word that describes someone's personality completely.

You are who you are, and you're attracted to whomever you're attracted to. Your decision on whether or not to act on that attraction, does little to define your sexuality, just as it doesn't define the person you are, so don't worry too much about 'finding out' if you're 'bi or not'. One good bi experience does not make you bisexual, just as one bad straight one does not make you gay.

I've been thinking about this issue a lot lately, as you can tell, and while I'm not suggesting you have any undue worries about it, I thought it was worth saying here, as it may be of use to others, if not to you.

x

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !