View Single Post
Old 07-15-2002, 11:34 AM
the Lusty Wench

Your lips brush mine and my eyes open, looking deeply into your eyes, almost green now with the intensity of your emotion. Kissing you is like fireworks and unicorns and somewhere near happily ever after, so good that it doesn't seem like it could be real. Your tongue touching mine and moving in a kind of dance, I smile as I think of it as a tongue tango. I brush your hair away from your face, you see the look in my eyes, kind of soft and melting and close to shattered. You smile and whisper words of comfort, but when you say them in that raspy almost can't catch your breath way, comfort is the last thing on my mind.

Three words escape my lips, "Please ........... screw me!" Your smile is wide as you ask if I'm sure. I simply nod .... I used all my mental capacity just getting those words out, well chosen words to push at your desires. You love it when I say those harsh sexual words ... I know the effect they have on you... raw words .... your pupils are almost fully dilated as you stare deeply into my eyes for a brief moment and then you move down my body to lick and nip at me, your thumb helping cover the territory with your mouth and fingers pushing inward. My body arches slightly at the intensity of the pleasure you bring me, my breathing is shallow and fast and you push me to the edge and stop long enough to shift positions. You press your full penis into me, replacing your fingers, but your thumb keeps working at me.