Thread: American Idol
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 12:50 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirltease
EXCUSEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.................... I remember SOMEONE chewing on my butt because I posted right after the show....AND I apologized for it because I forgot about the time difference AND I haven't posted since.
Why is it any different for you?

Shall I retrieve the quote you said to me?

The difference is between being asked to wait two or three hours to post and being expected, after weeks of no complaint, to wait two days to post.

And no one chewed your butt, CGT....all I said was "So much for the West Coast members being surprised". I don't think that was chewing your butt. And I also apologized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsprinkles
CGT, I'm sorry if I sounded bitchy. I didn't mean to. I was just disappointed that the element of surprise would be taken from those on the West coast.

Any other questions?

And since next week is the final, isn't this all rather pointless and unncessary?
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy