View Single Post
Old 07-10-2002, 06:10 PM
the Lusty Wench

He pulls out of me and turns me around to see him. He
smiles... Its the new neighbor who moved in just a week or so ago, he and I had talked earlier in the day and I had flirted, albeit awkwardly, with him ... thinking how nice his body looked in the shorts and teeshirt he had been wearing then. He looked even better now, naked, spent, ... or maybe not, as I look down his body, taking in the sights and smells of his body, breathing deep ... he responds to my gaze, very favorably.

He leads me from the shower and pulls me onto my bed, pushing aside the sheet and blankets. "I want you again, maybe a lot of agains, but this time, I want to feel you on top of me, riding my cock .... climb on, take me inside."

As I did so, he raised his head, pulling my nipple into his hot, hungry mouth, biting at me, sucking me in, then nipping at me again and again... my head started to spin and I thought I would lose any measure of control that I might still be holding onto, but just then he switched, attending to the other nipple, lathing it with his tongue, twirling around it and then all of a sudden biting into my tender flesh. Both of my nipples were still throbbing and hard from our shower time, so sensitive. I wanted to scream at the torture he was inflicting, but I didn't want it to stop, not for a long time yet.

As I rode him, he lifted his hips upward, raising himself off the bed by a few inches. The change in position brought him into me differently, deeper, harder ... immediately I began to feel my orgasm returning, building and bursting as I shouted my release he rolled us over, lifted my legs onto his shoulders and fucked me furiously, slamming into me, our release made the sheets so wet, but neither of us cared, not for a long time.