Thread: Pirate Booty
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 02:00 PM
Married Couple

Pirate Booty II

In one swift move Captain Black picked me up and carried me to the bridal chamber. Opening the door he carried me in and sat me down. I tried to run when he did. Grabbing my arm, he spun me back into him. Holding me tight, he locked the door and placed that key up so high that I would not be able to reached it before he reached me.

"Where are you going Samantha? This is an island. There is no place for you to run."

With that his tongue entered my mouth. Growing weak from resisting him I gave in to his kiss. Hearing my father's voice in my ear, I tried to push him away. He only held me tighter. "There is no use," he whispered. "Give in to me. Give yourself willingly to me." The room began to spin and I fainted.

Waking, I could feel a cold breeze on my body. Looking around I could see that I was on the bed, completely naked. Captain Black stood a few feet away stroking his 9 inch dick. He was very thick. He had to be atleast 1 1/2 to 2 inches around. I quickly jumped up and ran for the door. I found it still locked.

Reaching the door just a step behind me, Captain Black pressed his naked, tall, slim body against my naked, shorter one. He turned me so that I faced him.

"I have watched you from my hiding place every trip that we have made to your village for the past two years. I have waited this long. Like I said before... I... WILL... HAVE... YOU!"

Breaking away, I ran for the wall on the other side of the room. Before I knew it, Captain Black had me facing him again. Lifting me under my legs with his strong arms, he pushed me up against the wall. I could now feel his hard cock penetrating my wet, hot, wanting pussy. I gasped as he lowered me part way onto him. I could feel him tearing and stretching me. I began to cry. I gasped and cried again as he lowered me once more onto him, shattering my hymen.

Kissing away my tears he whispered, "It will feel better the more I move in you." And it did. The more he raised and lowered me, the more I moaned. Once again, I heard my father's voice. As if he was in the room watching us, I said aloud, "Forgive me father. I can no longer resist him." And with that, I wrapped my legs around him and gave in to Captain Black, my husband, letting him have his way with me.

For several minutes he lifted me up and down on his huge shaft, bringing me to a climax over and over again.

"Yes, Captain Black, Yes"

"I am your husband. I am your lover. Call me Billy."

"Yes, Billy, Yes."

Still in me, he moved us to the bed. Oh, he felt so good. Laying down on his back he said, "Ride me Samantha. Ride your husband and lover."

I slowly moved up and down on him, bringing myself to orgasm over and over again. I collapsed on top of him, my body shaking from cumming so hard.

Rolling us over, he got on top me.

"Yes. Oh Billy, Yes."

"Oh, Damn It Samantha. Your are so tight in any position."

"I love you Billy. I love you."

"I love you too Samantha."

I began to move my body in rhythm to him. Soon we both were cumming. Feeling him cumming deep in me felt wonderful.

After supper, I return to our room while he handled a matter outside. I put on a teddy that one of the women from the plantation had given me as wedding present.

Hearing a knock on the door I asked, "Who is it?"

"Your husband," came Billy's voice.

"Come in Captain Black."

Upon entering, he smiled and quickly closed the door.

"It's very beautiful. Where did you get it?"

"One of the older servants gave it too me as a wedding present. Was that alright?"

"If it's the one that I'm thinking of, she has been saving it for when I brought home a bride."

Walking to the bed, Captain Black begain removing his clothes. I lay there watching him.

"Play with yourself Samantha. Rub your breast and pussy."

I did as my husband asked. Now completely naked, it wasn't taking him long at all to get hard from watching me. Climbing on the bed with me, he took over rubbing my clit. Kissing me passionately as he did. I moaned and moved with joy. He then kissed his way down my neck. Next he slowly began to remove the teddy. Not satisified with the slow progess he was making, Billy ripped the teddy from my body, turning me on more by the roughness that he once again was showing.

"Get on all fours for me baby. I want to fuck you rough and hard."

Once on all fours, he entered me roughly, making me almost cum. Garbbing my shoulders he banged away at me. All I could do was scream "YES" over and over again at the top of my lunges.

"Damn It! Oh yes, Samantha."

Billy now grabbed me by my hair and pulled, fucking me even harder. I came all over him.

"Here is comes, baby. I cumming Samantha." With a loud almost growl like groan, Captain Billy Jack Black came once again deep in me.

The next day, Captain Black announced to the servants that the two of us would go up to his hide out in the middle of the island where we were not to be disturbed. We stayed there for three days making love, stopping only to eat and sleep.