View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 08:16 PM
Tells it all

things get juicy

Boy her orgasm was a thrill to watch even though she kinda stopped sucking my cock. How could I blame her though that was an awesome sight. I looked down at the man that had been eating her, his face was covered in her juices. The ear to ear smile told me he was satisfied with the results he obtianed. Myself, sensing her need for some air, pulled my cock from her mouth. I had been ready to shot my load down her throat, (I just love doing that) but she did need air.
Seeing he was done eating Cindy and her pussy looked so juicy, I thought, why not I still needed to cum. I walked around the counter and placed my hands on her legs. They were still quivering to my touch. Spreading them slightly,I bent down to get myself a taste. Starting at the bottom of her sopping slit, I licked her juices up right to her clit. I think she came again by the gentle touch of my tongue.
I think it's time to put my cock in her now. As I was placing my cock head to her swollen petals a girl walked up to us smiling. She reach out taking my cock in her hands and started to rub Cindy's clit with it. Her other hand reached out to tweek Cindys nipples. My cock was ready to explode and I hadn't even entered her yet.

Live Life, hearses don't come with luggage racks.
The second mouse always gets the cheese