View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 06:00 AM
Pretty Damn Amazing!

Send a message via MSN to PashkinThePanther Send a message via Yahoo to PashkinThePanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I think that's it. You have to be honest with each other.....it's impossible to sort out truth from fiction over the phone. If you doubt her, ask. Don't let it build up.

The other thing is expressing feelings of love and affection...wanting to snuggle....wanting to have sex. Makes you feel closer.

In terms of LDR's, all of the above are damn right! My LD S/O has gone with her children and parents for a weeks break, but she's not taken her cellphone! ARRRGGHH! I'm going nuts here, cos I can't talk or get in contact. By sounds of it, they're all having such fun! Either that or she forgot to take her address book with her! Which I could easily believe her doing.... I'll find out on Friday evening, and then she'll know how much I've missed her. Thankfully the following weekend we'll be getting together, taking in a movie, going for a meal and so on. Especially the "and so on"!

But yes, there's no substitute for talking and communicating when in LDR's. Be totally open and honest, leave nothing out, and it will stand a good chance of succeeding. And never forget the 3 magic words....

MY LIVEJOURNAL

It's Me & Myself in graphic detail!

Pixies' Eminent Astronomer & Meteorologist at Hull & East Riding Astronomy Society