View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 03:00 AM

Priceless

Another observer had come in, making things just that much more exciting. Or, perhaps, more than just a little bit, because Cindy seemed to recognize him. She desired him, I thought -- with luck they would make love tonight. But was this newcomer the sort of man to join in a nude sex show in public?

I hadn't lost track of Molly, either. The poet was making a show of fondling her on the stage, and, I hoped, was getting ready to take her then and there, in front of the crowd. That's certainly what I wanted to do to Cindy, and to Molly as well, but I only had one cock.

"For what charity?" I grinned at Cindy. "Perhaps for some free satellite sex channel for the shut-ins, so they can enjoy seeing this sort of thing too? We could make it some sort of benefit and get celebrities to participate. Or, if you're looking for something more conventional, a scholarship for students of English literature, particularly for aspiring poets. What do you say to that?"

As I spoke, I led Cindy, who thankfully still had her hand on my meat, back toward the countertop. I spread out my coat to make the cool counter both less chilly and a softer surface for her, using my rolled-up shirt for a pillow. I bade her to lie down on the countertop, plenty high enough for the audience to see, and moved to stand between her legs.

"I won't be using this lovely lady's mouth for the time being, since I won't be able to reach it," I said to the audience. "Perhaps one of you all might care to do something about that yourselves?"

And then I turned sideways from them, to bend down and begin eating out my lovely barrista.