Thread: Swallowing
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2001, 06:56 PM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
swallowing

Well, first of all, i think some women like the taste and some don't. And it's said that every man's cum tastes different. Also, some women who DO swallow, still prefer to feel the cum on their body and leave it there till it's dry instead of "drinking" it all.

My wife swallows and says she loves it; but sometimes i'd like to pull out and see my cum on her face or body.

Regarding the safety, I got the following from www.sexuality.org:

"The odds of the blow-ee catching HIV/AIDS from the blow-er are probably about the same as if you were shaking hands. The odds of the person sucking/swallowing catching it are way less than the odds of transmitting HIV/AIDS by coitus, and astronimically less than catching it from anal sex, which makes up probably more instances of transmission than all other forms of transmission combined. In fact, there is little evidence at all of HIV/AIDS being transmitted to someone who was performing fellatio, aside from a few people who had a form of gum disease that resulted in a lot of open cuts in their mouth. "

And regarding the contents of sperm, this is from http://thriveonline.oxygen.com/sex/....08-25-99.html:

"Semen is the fluid that comes out during ejaculation and contains sperm. Semen is by no means a "waste product" like urine, but it is also not "pure protein." What semen is, is a carrier for the sperm contained in it. Only about one percent of the total volume of semen is actually sperm.

Semen contains aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid, fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc -- but all in very modest quantities. Some of this is designed to nourish the semen in route, while other ingredients are designed to neutralize the acidic environment of the vagina (which would normally be inhospitable to sperm).

In case you are wondering, most of these ingredients are indeed very healthy, and an average ejaculation contains only about 15 calories."