Thread: The Drive
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2002, 05:33 PM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

"...cum on my face?"

The guy moaned loadly and pumped Amber harder. She felt the tinglinging around her clit, she was about to explode. She pushed herself back down his cock as far as she could, taking every inch he had to offer. Her muff engulfed his rigid cock and she tightened her pussy muscles to grip it tightly as she felt the first pang of her orgasm within her. Amber's legs started to shake as the climax climbed up through her stomach, her tits bounced crazily as she started shaking all over. The red flush spread across her breasts as the orgasm climbed ever higher. The guy pushed into her as far as he could, helping her reach her zenith. She started to scream as the orgasm over took her, the guy behind was about to cut loose himself, she could feel his cock throbbing wihin her.

Finally it came and overwhelmed her, Amber collapsed forward over the hood of the car, the tingling still consumed her body, from her pussy to her tits and her ass.

"Yeah, now you've been fucked slut, turn around" the guy growled

Amber obeyed, she turned so her ass now sat on the hood and saw the guy grinning at her with his throbbing member in his left hand. Amber smiled.

"Cum on my tits you bad boy"

The guy had already being stroking his cock but Amber's urging caused him to grip it tightly and started pumping it vigoursly. This wouldn't take long Amber thought. He is almost there already. A nice cum bath will end this session nic...a thick wad of cum landed on Amber's right boob, and then again between her tits. This guy was cumming and he was cumming hard. Lots and lots of cum spurted from the guy's dick all over Amber's chest, his head was thrown back in pleasure as he milked the cock for all it was worth.

"Yeah, that's it, cum on my big tits, more, more" Amber urged.

The guy moaned loudly as one final spurt landed a warm, creamy wad onto Amber. She laughed.

"Thanks stud, now we're done"

Amber pushed herself off the guy's car and grabbed her stuff, swinging her hips as she headed back to her ride.

"I hope there is another stop on the way" she said to herself as she climbed into the driver's seat, the cum dripping off her tits.

She started the car and headed on her way, the guy, now limp, just stood and watched.