View Single Post
Old 06-19-2002, 06:34 PM
dobbydog

Hot, horney and homo -

I stroked his cock, in awe at it, feeling the soft smooth skin. I never felt so hot or soosensually alert.

Then he said "come Andy, I give you a massage.". he led mee by the hand to the sofa sat down and told me to lie across him. i was feeling so nervous, what would happen now. He pulled my T-shirt up anf off, and then he gripped the top of my trousers and pulled them and my underwear down. Stopping just below my bum cheeks, my breathing was slow, he ran his hands over my shoulders.

I was worried, my bum was nude, I felt - vulnerable and exposed
I felt like I was at his mercy, and part of me really enjoyed it. His hand traced a pattern down to my ceeks and he gently caresed them, it felt like he was ever so gently pulling the cheeks apart. Then he moved back up. He stopped and said "andy stand up". i did and he adjusted his dressing gown, I watched his cock stand upright. He pulled my clothes down to my ankles, and lay me back across him. I was feeling wanton now, I could feel his hot hard cock against my stomach, it was leaking pre-cum. Next he did something incredibly erotic, he ran a finger along my bum slit, slowly from top to bottom and back. He felt me tense with pleasure and "You like?" I nodded. His finger returned, this time slipping a tiny fraction between...and slowing just above my warm, slick aresehole. He moved up gently touching on the stem of my balls and back up. slowly to my aresehole, this time stopping and gently moving against my puckered ring. I was silently begging him to enter. He pushed against it, I stiffened and he applied slight pressure - "Ohh please, please do it" i moaned, he pushed again. it was tight, he spoke, voive thick with lust "You are tight and pretty." His finger withdrew, I turned and looked at him and we kissed, I pulled away took his hand and licked his finger, tasting the slick moisture. I took it into my mouth and sucked of the musty smell. i thought it would taste of shit, but It did not, I could taste my own arse. Our cocks were both hard and huge, pre-cum dripping. He gently stroked mine.. I trned to lok at his beautful cock, the tip was dark strawberry red...

Ladies and men - more soon.