View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 12:14 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I'm familiar with the site...just seems fruitless to me. I obviously just see this situation differently than you do. She has stated her limits in wanting to retain her virginity (which could be seen as anything but submissive) but he mentions attempting to remove her "blocks". IMO that's not the sign of a person who makes a good Dom (respecting limits). Nothing I've read suggests she has the background to know whether she would consciously choose submission. And reading a website, no matter how wonderful it is, is not going to give her real life experiences to help her make those choices. I agree it's a great site but I think it's sort of putting the cart before the horse in this case. I suppose we all draw our conclusions based on our own personal experiences and from my experience this situation doesn't scream D/s to me. I'm sure some would argue that broadening one's knowledge base is never fruitless.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas