View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 12:27 AM

I had gone to see my friend Summer, I hadn't seen her in a long time and I couldn't wait to see her again. She had been my roommate in school and we had not gotten together it what seemed like forever. She was married since and I was still very alone. While I was there a friend of hers stopped by to drop something off and damn was he hot. We talked for a few minutes learning how they had met and a few other specifics... I couldn't stop thinking oh Gary, Gary what a nice ass you have...

After he left I couldn't ask her fast enough if he was single. To my luck and suprise he was. I told her to invite him over for dinner the next night... my lil Summer was always a match maker. The next night we had a great dinner and to my suprise Gary asked me over to spend the next afternoon with him relaxing at his home in his hot tub... I replied quickly with a yes hoping I didn't sound too anxious.

I picked out my favorite powder blue bathing suit, and got all ready for him. Truth be told I had been alone for quite some time and I was very anxious to have the attention of this hot Hot man. I finally left and got to his place and I was very nervous as I rang the front doorbell, what a gorgeous place he lived in...

He answered the door in his trunks... mmm.. what a chest. I grinned because it was obvious I was checking out his body. I looked towards the floor and fidgeted with my hair. He let me in, guided me to the deck, and handed me a drink. I stepped over and decided to slide out of my clothes while he put on some music. When I turned around he was returning the favor I bestowed upon him, by looking me over. I grinned and again fidgeted...

As my eyes were falling to the floor, I couldn't help but notice the buldge that had suddenly appeared in his trunks. I giggled, drank down some of my drink and sat it on the side of the hot tub. I turned to the stairs of the hot tub and climbed on in slowly giving his eyes a chance to see my body. I glided in the water over to a seat and sat down grinning at Gary, waiting for him to join me.

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...