Thread: The best ever
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2002, 11:45 AM

Send a message via AIM to Jarik05 Send a message via Yahoo to Jarik05
PART II

As it slides off, I reach for your breasts, cupping them. I take one in my mouth, gently sucking and nibbling. You softly moan, grab a hand full of hair, and start grinding against me as my tongue circles your hard nipple.

I stop, move you from on top of me and stand up. I take your hand in mine and lead you upstairs to my bedroom. I have you kneel on the bed.

“Close your eyes”

You do.

I reach into a box and pull out a blue silk scarf.

You grin as I place it over your eyes, tying it as I kiss the back of your neck.

I gently push you forward, so that you are lying on your stomach and begin to kiss your neck. You begin to squirm as I kiss down along your spine, stopping at the small of your back and working my way up again.

I help you roll over onto your back, take your hands and place them above your head as I kiss you. I reach over and out of the same box, pull out a red silk scarf and tie your hands together. Again I kiss you deeply, my hand holding yours above your head.

I kiss your chin, and then down the middle of your neck, down the center of your chest until I come to your beautiful breasts.

I tease each nipple with my tongue before I start kissing down your stomach. As I reach your waist, I unbutton your shorts and slowly pull them off.

I begin to kiss your thigh, just about your knee, working my up.

I can smell your beautiful scent and know that you are very turned on.

I kiss your mound through your purple panties, making sure I press against your clit with my tongue before slowly sliding them off.

As I run my hands up the inside of your thighs, you spread your legs wide, allowing my easy access to your treasure chest.

You begin to moan and squirm as I slowly run my tongue over your perfect shaved pussy. Skipping my tongue between the folds, tasting you. Moving it slowly over your clit, running my tongue around it, licking it, sucking it, gently nibbling it.

You push your hips up to meet me as I slide my middle and ring fingers deep inside you as I begin to finger fuck you while sucking on your clit. You body begins to shudder as you come close to orgasm. My fingers going deeper inside you with each stroke, my tongue pressing harder against your swollen clit.

You begin to moan louder and louder until you finally cum.

“I love the way you make me feel!” you say, as your orgasm subsides.

I remove my fingers, slide between your legs, you feel my hard cock pressing against you through my jeans, as I put my 2 fingers to your mouth.

You moan as you take my fingers run along your lips before you take them in your mouth, tasting your own sweet juices.

Then I kiss you and again our tongues do their passionate dance, both of us tasting you on each other’s lips.

You pull back a little, our mouths just centimeters apart.

“I want you”

I look at your beautiful face, your eyes still covered by the blue scarf.

“You miss making love to me?’

You grin

“Oh yes!”

Now it’s my turn to grin.

“Then tell me”

“I have missed making love to you, missed the way you make me feel when you are buried deep inside of me.”

You move your arms from above your head and reach for the button on my jeans until I stop you.

“I didn’t say I would”

I press my cock against you a little harder.

“Please!”

I put your arms back above your head with one hand and reach down and unbutton my jeans with the other.

“Stay”

I stand up, and slide my jeans off.

I get back between your legs, press the head of my cock against your clit and begin to massage your clit.

I see you biting your bottom lip.

“Do you want it?”

“Oh yes! I need it!”

I tease your clit more, and then run my cock over your very wet slit.

“Please! Please give it to me! I need to feel you inside me!”

I lean forward, my hands on your wrist and kiss you as I slide my cock into you. Feeling and hearing you moan with each inch.

“Oh my god! I have missed your cock so much!”

I begin to make love to you, slow and deep, your hips rising up to meet each trust, your hot, wet pussy devouring my hard cock.

You begin to moan louder as I enter you a little harder, a little faster, I can feel you tightening, feel the orgasm that is just over the horizon.

“Do you want to come for me?”

You start to move your hips faster.

“Yes! Yes! I love Cumming for you, I have missed the way you make me cum!”

Your pussy gets tighter around my cock as your moans turn to gasps, then to the words I have missed so very much.

“I’m Cumming! Oh god I’m Cumming for you! Take me! Fuck me! I am yours!”

I begin to fuck you harder, faster. As my cock slams hard into your waiting pussy, you get louder and louder, until you begin to scream at the peak of your orgasm.

“Fuck me! Harder! Faster! Give me that cock!”

Your body relaxes a bit, as your orgasm subsides. You bring your head up, your lips meet mine and you put your arms around my head, pulling me hard against you.

I pull away and begin to untie the scarf around your wrists.

With your hands now free, they are all over me…my chest, my back, my arms and finally my hips. You begin you pull me deep and hard into you as you start thrusting your hips up to devour my cock.

Again, your moaning starts to turn to gasps. Then you start getting loud, your pussy tightening around me.

“Oh god! I am going to cum again!”

You pull me in faster and harder.

“Yeah, cum for me, cum all over my cock. You know I love making you cum.”

I feel your body become rigid as you begin to climax again, screaming my name. Praising me for how easily I make you cum.

As your orgasm subsides, and we get back into a slow groove, I kiss you deeply; you grab the back of my head, pulling me closer to you. Our lips pressed together, our tongues probing each other.

I slowly pull my hard, throbbing cock out of you.

“No!” you whine.

“Shhhh…little one.”