Thread: The best ever
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2002, 11:45 AM

Send a message via AIM to Jarik05 Send a message via Yahoo to Jarik05
The best ever

Hi, I am new here, and new at writing a story.
I wrote this today, so let me know what ya all think.

PART I

see you before you see me. There you sit, in black shorts and a blue top, on the step waiting for me. I walk up to you.

“Hello”.

You look up and smile, I smile back. You stand up and move to the side as I climb the steps, reaching into my pocket for the keys. I look back at you, as I put the key into the lock.

“Have you been waiting long?”

I turn the key.

“No, I just got here a few minutes ago.”

I turn the knob and the door opens.

“Good. I’m sorry, I’m a few minutes later than I said I would be.”

I step through the doorway.

“Well, come on in.”

You look at me and shift uncomfortably. I can see the uncertainty in your eyes. I know your thoughts. You don’t know if you can be alone with me and control your desires. I study you for a moment.

“Well…?”

You blink.

“Oh…. yeah…sorry”

You step through the door.

“Make yourself at home.”

You smile and sit in my recliner.

“Want something to drink?”

You look around for a moment.

“No thanks, I’m good.”

You smile.

“Ok, I’ll be right back, I have to give the cat her treats”

I walk through the dining room and into the kitchen as you look around the living room, noticing a few still unpacked boxes.

I come back in and sit on the couch as we begin to tell each other about our days were. You comment on the house, I forgot, you haven’t been here since I bought it.

“Want the tour?”

You smile and stand up.

“Sure”

I lead you to the dining room, then kitchen, let you look down the stairs to the basement.

“Upstairs are the bedrooms and the main bathroom”

I start to climb the stairs and you follow. At the top, I open the door to the small bedroom.

“I’m still setting this room up”

I close the door, and start to head down the hall. I try to get past you and our bodies brush against each other. You turn and look at me, smiling nervously.

I point out the bathroom and show you my bedroom. I point out where I eventually want everything to be as you stand in the doorway. I notice you start to fidget uncomfortably, your cheeks somewhat flush.

“Well, that’s it, the grand tour”

I start to head towards the door, you don’t move. I stop and look at you. You reach out and put your arms around me, hugging me tightly.

“I’ve missed you,” you whisper in my ear.

“I’ve missed you too”

We head back downstairs and into the living room. You look around again and sit down next to me on the couch as we start talking about what changes I am going to make to the place. I go to move, and my hand touches yours, neither of us moves for a moment, we just look at each other.

I lean forward, my hand running up your hand, up your arm, your shoulder, your neck until it touches your cheek.

You close you eyes and lean forward.

You feel my hand on your cheeks as we kiss. I pull back a little, our lips just barely touching. You pull me closer, kissing me deeply, our tongues finding each other, the tips gently touching, probing.

You feel my fingers run through your hair as our mouths part. I kiss your cheek. You let out a soft moan as you feel my lips on your neck.

You shiver slightly as one of my fingers barely touches your ear.

You grab my face, pulling my lips back to yours, you kiss me deeply and pull back, your eyes open as you look into mine.

“You don’t know how much I have missed this”

I smile.

“I know, Sunshine, I have too”

You smile and pull me close, your hands on my chest and mine caressing your cheek as we kiss again.

Again our tongues find each other, the tips touching as they begin their passionate dance.

I slowly start moving my hand down from your face, over you neck and shoulder. Down still, over your breast, my finger swirling around your hard nipple. My hand moves down further, to your hip as you move your leg over mine and begin to straddle me. Our bodies pushed close together.

Your hands in mine, you lift my arms over my head as you begin to kiss my neck. I feel you nibbling my ear as you let go of my hands and begin to unbutton my shirt.

You open it wide, your hands running over my chest.

I begin to lift your shirt as you raise your arms above your head. You arch your back as the shirt goes over your head. You smile at me as I run my hand down your arms, over your shoulders and begin to unclasp your purple silk bra