Thread: The Drive
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2002, 03:17 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Amber pulled up behind the red roadster. Just before she got out of the car she removed her panties. This should be interesting.

The dude was standing next to his car, looking at her as she stepped out of her ride. Amber wished, right at that minute, that she had long legs but figured the short mini would do the trick anyway. It was the shortest one she owned, she called it 'the greyhound' because it was very close to the ha(i)r/e. Or what little hair was left around her increasingly wet hole.

"Hey there" the man said to her.

Amber just smiled as she walked towards him, gently playing with her hair, making sure the guy could see her tits pulling taut against her t-shirt. Her nipples were now very obviously erect. She was going to get this guy, oh yes.

Amber swung her hips as she closed in on her prey. The guy ran his eyes up and down Amber's short but curvy frame, lingering on her tits. Looks like he was a boob boy Amber thought. Good.

Right then Amber reached down and gripped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. The slight breeze instantly caused her damp nipples to harden some more.

"I've seen them before" the dude said to Amber

"Maybe, but you haven't sucked on them yet have you?" Amber had a sparkle in her eyes.

The man moved towards her but Amber held her hand up.

"Hold on stud, lose the shirt"

The guy grinned and pulled his shirt off. Amber smiled as well, not only was he good looking, with that long brown hair, but he had a nice chest. He had a bit of a gut but nothing that was off putting. Amber could feel the wettness building inside her. She cupped a breast in each hand and teased each erect nipple with an index finger.

Amber laughed, "very nice, I like a guy who does what he's told, now suck these titties"

The guy came to her and took her right tit into his eager mouth, his hand reached up and started squeezing her other tit. Amber dropped her hands to her hips and thrust her chest outwards and upwards into the guy's mouth. God, she loved having her tits sucked but she was hungry for this stranger to explore her further.