View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Suprise Me

You guys are too funny! I guess I am going to be "the serious one" and try to answer your questions... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazaruslong

#1. Your in bed with your husband/bf/so and your RIGHT on the mindless edge. What does it feel like and how is he supposed to know?

It feels amazing. Words are hard to come by to describe the feeling. You know what it feels like to orgasm and how good it is? Well it is good like that.

He knows by my breathing, what I say or groan, and by the look on my face. When my mouth hangs open and my eyes roll back into my head with only the whites showing he knows he did good.. :lust:

#2 Sue and Steve are getting it on. Steve has a larger then average "tool". Sue has a tighter then average "hoohoo". (Sue is also what is known as a "squirter".) When the time comes where Sue is going for it, and she begins to ejaculate, what happens?
Some possible ideas were:
Sue's fluids push their way out even though there is a very tight fit.
Sue's fluids are unable to get free and this:
Is painful for Sue and Steve both.
Is a turn on for one and not the other.
etc etc etc...

Input?

As a squirter myself, I was horrified when it happened the first time. I thought I had peed myself! So, I went to my trusty internet and conducted a search about female ejaculation. This site may educate you..

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/ejacula.htm

Basically, female ejaculate doesn't come from the vagina, but the urethra and is produced by what is called a paraurethral gland. The fluid is not urine but may have some of the properties of urine but not as acidic. The site above describes the process that occurs if you are curious.

So to answer your question may be (which wasn't one of your choices) that Sue orgasms and her hot juices squirt out onto Steve and it turns him on so much because he knows that she had one hell of an orgasm that he can't hold back and cums - his fluids mix with hers... :lust:

(I know, its stupid)

..........and no, it isn't a stupid question, but a learning opportunity..