View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 12:49 PM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
I love that I am being fucked by Vlad. His cock is nice and large and I can feel it stretching me anew with each thrust. I feel a set of hands between my legs also, but barely almost at though someone is teasing Vlad, then I hear her, "Make her cum, vampire, and then take me again." If that's what the harem girl is waiting on she won't have long. I am moaning like a wanton slut I feel so good and the thrusting continues. I see a third female join us. Through a haze of lust I see her bite her neck and wonder vaguely if that's a real vampire when I see a slight trickle of blood down Harem's neck, but then I can't think anymore as Vlad's pumping has sent me into orgasm again. The wave crashes over me and obliterates all else but sensation. My cries become quite loud and forceful, (this time they aren't muffled by cock in my mouth) and I can heard Vlad grunt with me. I want to desperately feel him cum in me and I start begging, "Cum in me, please?"
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown