Thread: Vampyre's Syn
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2002, 06:41 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

"That is so sweet of you to cook for me. Whatever you choose I am sure will be wonderful". She replied to Vaj.
As Vaj leaned forward to her she stilled afraid to even breathe.. She thought that was going to kiss her as his hair brushed against the exposed flesh. She flushed and could not supress a giggle at the feeling of the hair tickling her. She felt a twinge of dissapointment at not receiving a kiss. Vaj gently helped her up from her seat and she followed him out into the hall.
He ushered her into the bathroom and she splashed her face with water and brushed her hair. As she made her way to the kitchen she heard another voice .. a woman's voice she thinks that it is the stunning woman that she met last night but she is not positive. Intruiged she walks softly to the kitchen door and opens it just a hair to peek inside. She sees Gabrielle talking to Vaj. Purposely clearing her throat to make her presence known she walks into the kitchen.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses