View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 01:52 PM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
I am almost about to cum from being licked so wonderfully and having a big hard cock in my mouth. Then she slides her finger into my ass as she moans against me in time to Vlad's thrusts. It is my undoing. I suck even harder on Chippendales' cock moaning against him. I can hear Vlad groaning as he pumps even harder into my Harem Girl. She is literally whimpering against my pussy and fucking my ass with her finger for all it's worth. My muscles tighten and I can feel the spiral reach the top. A surge of pure adrenalin rushes through my body. The tingle reaches even my toes and fingertips.
I start cumming forcefully moaning and crying out as best I can with a mouth full of cock. My throat muscles contract with each whimper and are literally milking Chip's dick. It's more than he can handle and he starts spurting thick gobs of cum down my throat again that I eagerly swallow. I hear his lusty gutteral voice, "Oh fuck yes!" and another surge rushes through my body making me convulse again, my juices flowing even harder. Vaguely in the background through an ecstatic fog I can hear people whooping and hollering.
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown