View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 01:35 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

My senses are overwhelmed by Cowgirl and Vlad. Her smells and taste are in front of me, the incredible feeling of his hard cock pounding into my pussy behind me, and the sounds of their moans of pleasure all around. All around us, people are watching, cheering us on or cracking raunchy jokes, even laying bets about who's going to be the next to cum.

I run my tongue up and down Cowgirl's labia, flick her clit, and plunge my tongue deep into her, my lips pressed against her pussy. I open my eyes, seeing over the hem of her skirt that Chip has his big cock out, Cowgirl's hand wrapped around the base and her lips wrapped around the head. Vlad pumps me harder and faster, his hands on my hips, holding me in place to take the full force of his thrusts, allowing me to keep my mouth where it belongs. My hands are wrapped around Cowgirl's lean thighs, her legs over my shoulders as she lays back on the bar.

Chip has worked down her corset, has her breasts bared, his fingertips tracing circles around her nipples as she sucks his cock. I gasp, unable to breathe with Vlad fucking me so well. I slip my tongue up to Cowgirl's clit, move my right hand under her, slide two fingers into her pussy. I hear her cry out with pleasure, feel her back arch.

I'm close to cumming, Vlad is doing everything just right to bring me to my climax, and having Cowgirl enjoy my tongue and fingers so much finishes me off. I moan, gasp, and feel my orgasm hit. I slip my fingers out of Cowgirl, bury my mouth in her sweet pussy again, and push my forefinger into her tight ass. I hear and feel her react, moaning and writhing with ecstacy. My legs wobble, the orgasm surging over me again and again with each of Vlad's powerful thrusts. Just when I feel like I'm about to collapse, he tightens his grip on my hips, holding me up while he fucks me harder and faster. I feel another orgasm hit, and begin to wonder if this machine is ever going to cum...