View Single Post
Old 10-23-2004, 10:30 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Stripping off my veil so it won't slow me down, I take Vlad's cock into my mouth, lips moving up and down the thick shaft. I stroke base, massaging his balls, looking up at him all the while. I see him watching me, see the lust in his eyes. I pop my mouth off his cock, tongue the underside of his head, lick down the length of his shaft, and kiss his balls, all the while stroking his cock. I suck on his balls, his cock resting on my face, my hand moving up and down the shaft. I slide my other hand between his legs, slip my forefinger into his ass. He moans. I've got this race in the bag. I happily return my mouth to his cockhead, slide my lips over it, move my lips quickly up and down his cock, my tongue tracing a line along the underside of the shaft. He's going to cum any second, I think.

And then the Chippendale's guy groans. I see his muscular legs quiver, his eyes close, his hands clutching the cowgirl's hair. Her mouth moves, and I hear her swallowing. He moans happily as he cums, and she looks up at him all the while, taking his load in her mouth easily. Her eyes twinkling, she pops her mouth off his cock, squeezing the last of his cum from the tip, licking it clean and then running her fingers around her luscious lips.

She looks over at me, still stroking Chippendale's big cock, and smiles, "Looks like I win."

I slide my mouth off Vlad's cock, my hands stroking it as I watch the hot cowgirl's every move. She stands up, bends over to unzip her cowboy boots, causing several guys to crane their necks behind her for a better view. She steps out of the boots, and peels down the fishnets, laying them over my shoulder. A pair of black panties follows. Then she pops up onto the bar, her sexy legs crossed.

"Time to collect my reward," she says, looking at me meaningfully.