View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004, 08:51 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

"Doctor, can you look at my neck?" I ask.

He leans toward me, examining my neck, resting his hands on my breasts and squeezing them thoughtfully. From the room I was just yanked out of, I hear the French Maid screaming in ecstacy. That vampire knows what he's doing!

"Jeez," the doctor says finally, "It looks like you've been bitten or something."

"Can't you tell me more than that?" I ask, looking down at his hands. Further down, past his hands and my breasts, I see his cock poking out of his white coat. So he isn't wearing anything under there, I think.

He shrugs, "I'm just dressed as a doctor. But I can tell you, you're breasts are very healthy."

I grab his cock and give it a firm squeeze and say, "Well, so's this, but it's not helping me right now either."

I head down the stairs, looking for the sexy nurse. I need someone to tell me whether or not this is a vampire bite on my neck, because now the female vampire is out of sight and could be doing anything to anybody. And frankly, if she's going to be doing anything to anybody, it ought to be me.

As I pass through the kitchen, feeling somewhat exposed in my veil and nothing else, someone presses a drink into my hand and I drink it. An remarkably underdressed astronaut (helmet and red-white-and-blue boxers) gets in my way and tickles my pussy. I thank him and move on.

Finally I see the nurse, talking with a very sexy pirate wench as they both examine the large bulge in a sea-captain's trousers...