View Single Post
Old 10-21-2004, 10:20 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

This little maid knew how to kiss! I felt my breath come a little quicker at the touch of her lips and tongue. I stroked her hair as we embraced, her fingertips tracing lines up and down my spine. Rougher hands were on my panties, and quickly they were down to my ankles. Less than half an hour at this party and already I was nude.

Vlad moved around behind the maid, and her breathing became heavier. I wasn't sure what exactly he was doing with her, but she certainly seemed to be enjoying it. One of her hands moved around to my front, and her fingers flicked lightly over my labia.

The door opened with a bang. I looked over, wondering how we had managed to choose the busiest room in the house. Several people were crowded in the doorway, among them a very large Sultan.

He bellowed in rage, "My own harem girl! Throwing herself around - disgraceful!"

He stomped into the room, grabbed my veil from the floor, took me by the wrist and pulled me away.

"Cover yourself, this is indecent!" he said, handing me the veil. I put in on quickly, and started to point out that this was hardly coverage when he whisked me out of the room. I glanced back into the room to see the vampire and the French maid. Her skirt was well above her hips, reavealing her garter and no panties. Her hands were reaching into the vampire's slacks and pulling out a long, hard cock.

The door closed, and I turned around. The Sultan had stormed off downstairs in a huff. I could see him passing the female vampire that had bitten my neck just minutes ago. My head swam a little as I saw her, walking among the people, turning heads everywhere she went.

I was in a group at the top of the stairs, wearing just a veil. A handsome doctor, wearing a stethoscope, a long white coat buttoned at the waist, and, as far as I could tell, nothing else, looked me up and down, grinned, and said, "Nice costume."