Thread: In the office
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2002, 07:18 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Look up

I quickly glanced up and looked straight up Tracy's skirt. She had pulled it up so could see her in all her glory. She quickly got up out of her chair and let the skirt fall back down over her milky white thighs and black suspenders. She glanced over her shoulder and smirked. Her nose twitching, making her glasses move up and down. I watched her walk away, her hips swaying sexily as she left. No underwear.

I swallowed hard. Was I really going to do this? Was I going to risk everything I had? My hard cock suggested that I was going to. There was still a few hours to go before the place emptied for the day. Plenty of time to back out. Plenty of time to have some fun. To build the tension. I clicked on the reply button.

The view was nice but I thought you were married? Hubby not performing as well as he used to?

I thought I'd just throw that out there. Either scare her off or suck her into the game even more. I was pretty sure she was married, I remembered her discussing him with a co-worker a few weeks ago. Maybe things weren't going so well and our flirting was just stroking her ego, helping her get through a rough patch. Maybe she just liked to tease men, knowing her body was firm and phyically appealing. I was suddenly aware of her returning to her desk. I was also aware that I had maybe over-stepped the mark with the husband comment. Shit, why did I write that, what was I trying to achieve?

I hurriedly clicked on the 'recall' function hoping that I'd retrive it before the she read it