View Single Post
Old 10-03-2004, 01:51 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
“You know it’s still early in the day and I think we have some time to get another present ready for Mike if you’re a willing and cooperative model.” I winked at Tess and then added, “Right after lunch we could do some shots down on the beach if you’d like, the ocean will make a terrific backdrop to frame your sensual aura.”

“Do you really think we could get some done today?” Tess queried with hope in her eyes and a big smile curling on her lovely lips.

“Sure, unless you had other plans for us this afternoon. I’m on vacation Tess and at your disposal. I had hoped I could get you to do some modeling for me; you’re a beautiful woman Tess.” She blushed softy as I continued; “Capturing your beauty for Mike and you to have is just an extension of any thank you I could ever wish to convey.”

“I had hoped we could do some by the pool,” Tess purred.

“You have a pool!”

“Yes!” Tess shot back a beaming smile, “It’s on the other side of this garden.” I could hear the trickle of water like a small stream or fountain but hadn’t had time to explore so I had no idea what the sound actually was.

“Hmm, the pool, eh?” I said tapping a finger on my lips. Tess nodded a yes. I looked at her and said, "On one condition."

“Oh? What condition is that Sal?”

“You must promise me a nude shoot on the beach before I leave.”

“Deal!”

We finished our lunch and decided that a photo shoot poolside was to be the next item on the agenda today. I suggested that Tess go change into something poolside worthy, like a sexy swimsuit and heels, then to report back to the pool for work. I needed to change into something comfortable and grab some more of my camera equipment. I decided on a tankini swimsuit, thinking a post-shoot swim might feel good. I slipped on a chiffon cover-up and headed down toward the pool with my camera gear.

The pool area like the rest of their home was astounding. I loved the way each area had it’s own feel, like separate outdoor rooms. This room, if you will, was stunning. To enter it I walked through a pergola covered with blooming red bleeding heart vine twisting around the structured entrance to the pool area. Stepping from the shade of the pergola, I was greeted by the warmth of the sun, the stretch of Italian tile and succulents that surrounded the pool area. Beyond the pool at the distant end the ocean undulated in a rhythmic motion. This was going to make for some great pictures. I walked to the other end of the pool and took some test shots to see what camera settings would be best in this light.

I turned as I heard the click of heels on the walkway, I heard Tess coming. I moved back toward the entrance as I had some ideas for her there. I saw her now, she is wearing a beautiful Bordeaux colored velvet bikini with gold beadwork adorning it, and over it she wore a sheer robe in the same rich hue, which blew open as she walked. Her hair was loose and hung down her back, small wisps blowing up as the breeze teased her. Her sandals were gold braided leather with stiletto heels, which only made her long lush legs appear even more enticing.

“Ta-da,” Tess curtsied as she entered, laughing.

My mouth fell open, with the filtered sunlight kissing her skin she looked gorgeous. I said, “Stay right there.” Click, click, click went the camera as I took pictures of her in the entrance of the pergola. I said, “Move for me Tess. Strike a pose.”

She giggled and then moved in slow thought out motions. She threw her head to the side and her locks sprayed like a fan opening, I captured it and her blazing blue eyes pierced through, it was quite a stunning shot. Her eyes have intensity to them, which draws you in. I had her sit down on the tile, under the pergola opening and spread her legs with her knees bent, her elbows resting on her knees, I spread the robe out around her, picked a flower and slid it behind her ear. I also gave her another flower to hold in her hands as they hung between her legs. It was quite a sultry pose, the shade behind her, and the sunlight spotting her through the blooming vine, her intense eyes, and pouty lips. I got down low and snapped her in this pose from a few views, having her tilt her head or open her mouth more. From one angle I realize her gorgeous breasts were not being given proper attention. I moved to Tess, and reached down and lifted her breast. It was like a shot of electricity but I tried to remain professional until we at least had a full chip of pictures. I wanted to lean in and kiss her right then but decided to wait. I intentionally grazed her nipple with a fingertip and loved the way it responded to my touch.

We moved all around the pool taking shot after shot, I filled one chip and then another. Now I had Tess sitting in a chaise lounge poolside. She was lounged back in it and the sunlight blanketed her in warmth. “Tess,” I paused in thought, “would you consider removing your suit and just wearing your robe for these next shots? I think they will be stunning.”

Without missing a beat, she nearly leapt up for the chaise and removed her bikini, I snapped pictures of her as she removed it, standing behind her, I couldn’t help but enjoy the sexy dance of her stepping from the thong bottom of her bikini and snapped even more as she pulled the tiny ribbon of velvet that held up the top of her suit. I went and grabbed another pillow from one of the other chaises, and propped it behind her. The way the sheer fabric barely touched her skin was stimulating, Tess was excited now, obviously so, her large pink nipples strained against the sheer robe. The sunlight falling on her cast deep shadows of her excitement and I zoomed in on the peeks of joy that revealed her true disposition. I laid the chaise back and had her lay flat. She rolled to her side and I captured her from all angles.

I was standing over her capturing her face and chest. I couldn’t take it any more. I set the camera down and crouched next to Tess, her eyes were closed, I think she thought I was just looking for a new angle and planning to adjust her pose again. But no, I wasn’t. I ran my fingertip over her lips, and she parted her lips, I ran my hand down her neck, and up the curve of her perfect full breast, her nipple awaiting my touch. My fingers veered around her wanting, waiting nipple and caressed the bottom curve of her breast. Her mouth opened more, nearly a gasp escaped. I pressed my lips to hers; they were soft as satin, and our lips nearly melded together as our tongues touched and swirled around each other’s. My hand continued on her breast. Now I had her nipple between my forefinger and thumb, I rolled her nipple and then pinched it hard as I increased the intensity of our kiss. I low soft moan gurgled up from deep within Tess. I slowly let my lips pull away and dragged them down her chin, kissing her neck and fondling her breasts.

Barely audible, I heard Tess whisper, “Oh yes Sal,” and I latched my mouth to her nipple. My mouth tightly on her nipple, I suckled at her sweet rosy knot and felt it elongate in my mouth. My hand rubbed down her smooth firm stomach, my heart pounding with excitement as I felt her take a deep breathe and her body surrender to me. My fingertips slid down over her hip, down her smooth lush thigh and then ever so lightly I let it trial north on her inner thigh. Tess parted her legs, and all I could make out was Tess’ whispers as she said over and over again to me, “yes Sal… please… touch me.”

I was on a mission. I slid my body down and burrowed in between her thighs, my tongue making soft wet trials of saliva as I teased her, I licked at her lips swollen with want. I knew taking pictures excited me, and now I knew it excited Tess too. I felt her move and peered up, her hands full of her beautiful globes of flesh, her nipples poking out between her fingers, she tilted her hips, and I slid my tongue down the length of her wet slit. Tess moaned. Her hot honey tasted so sweet and tangy on my tongue, I had to take another dip. I stabbed my tongue into her wetness, probing deeply, and then I licked up her lips and circled her pulsing pearl. Rubbing my fingers along her wet pussy I slid one in and felt her pussy grip my digit. I wrapped my lips around her pink pearl and sucked. Tess cried out, “Yes!”

Taking that as I sure sign I slipped another finger into her now dripping wet pussy and begin to finger-fuck her sweet pussy. I licked and sucked at her clit and she rocked her hips fucking my face. I could feel her orgasm building, feel the walls of her pussy clenching around my fingers, her clit so hard and pulsing against my tongue. I could feel my own wetness between my thighs, but now my focus was on Tess. I wanted her, wanted her to know that I wasn’t just there to fuck her husband for his birthday, that I wanted them both. My heart was pounding so hard. My mind a flurry of colors as Tess’ clit danced on my tongue. Suddenly she reared up arching her back, I had to hang on as to not be thrown and then the most amazing sensation happened as I felt her honey coat my tongue. I lapped at her softly. Feeling the tremors course through her being. I couldn’t help but smile to myself. I’d never made a woman come before and found it to be most pleasurable; I knew I’d want to wield that power again. It was intoxicating.

I lay there between Tess’ legs my cheek on her thigh for a moment as we catch our breath. I move up her body after a moment and we kiss again tenderly.