View Single Post
Old 05-10-2002, 12:06 PM
Gone with the Wind

Sex on the Beach, part 2

After a while I felt his hands roam over my body, cupping my breasts, my bottom, and my pussy. I smiled and sat up, and kissed him hard, then bent down and took his soft cock in my hands. The condom was laying discarded nearby. It was covered with our juices, and the though made me flush. I put out my tongue, licking him, tasting him, wondering what we tasted like together. He moaned, so I took him into my mouth, sucking him, playing with my tongue, licking him up and down, and then took his warm salty sac and licked it, massaging his testicles, feeliing him shudder, and played with them as I sucked him, cleaning him off. After a while, he became full and hard again. I had never been fucked twice in one encounter before, and found myself even more aroused at the thought.
I sucked hard and long, bobbing my head on his delicious cock, loving the taste of him in my mouth. He suddenly got to his knees and rumaged through his clothes, finding another condom. He quickly rolled it on, and then turned me so I was on my hands and knees. I shivered. I had never done "doggy" position before. He rubbed his cock over my ass, and then reached down to point it to my pussy. Reaching back between my legs, I found him, and helped him, moaning as he stretched my pussy again, slipping his cock into me. He began to pump into me hard, fast, reaching around to play with my dangling breasts, pulling at my nipples. I gasped and moaned, and cried out in rythm to his fucking me. He released my right breast, and then his hand was in my hair, pulling it, forcing my head back. He pumped harder and harder, faster, pulliing my hair for the first time. This went on and on, he seemed to last forever, pumpimg into me so hard, i felt my body move with each thrust. My passion built, and expanded, the sun was on my back, the sweat was drippiing from my breasts, and then I was exploding, cumming, all thoughts flying away in a wave of passion. I bucked and moaned, pushing back against him, he pulled my hair even more painfully, and my orgasm seemed to grow, to become more intense. I think I may have even cried out, my orgasm consuming me.
He slowed his thrusting, finally coming to a stop, and pulled out. I fell forward, and lay for a minute to collect myself. I turned to kiss him, and looking down realized that his condom was empty, still stretched tight over his hard cock. I looked up into his his face.
"You didn't... finish?" I asked, trying to be diplomatic, afraid he would be offended, afraid he would say he didn't cum 'cause I wasn't sexy enough...
"No, I was afraid I hurting you"
I giggled, and kissed him.
I reached down to stroke his cock, feeling my own juices covering the rubber surface. I knew I wanted him to cum in my mouth, now, and rolled the condom off, , and took him into my mouth. I licked and sucked, making love to his cock as passionately as I knew how. I sucked harder, using my tongue over the length, then the head of his cock. I reached between his legs and grasped his sac, and then reached back behind, pressing there. I felt his sac tighten, and he began to buck into my face, and then he was coming. I moaned as jet after jet of hot, salty, rich, thick cream flooded my mouth and throat. He buried his hands in my hair as I swallowed what I could, thrusting into my mouth.
Much later, as we walked back to his car, I passed our "friends", They were laying on their backs sunning. He seemed to be asleep, she was watching us walk by. She seemed to stare at me intently for a second.
I remembered letting some of his cum run down onto my chest, making litle rivulets along my breasts. I looked down at my self, and saw the dried ribbonsof his cum over my boobs shining in the late afternoon sun.