View Single Post
Old 05-07-2002, 11:30 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
The weather was warm and she woke bothered by the heat. She clumsily rose from her bed half awake/ half sleeping and went to the window. She pushed back the cutain and opened the window, taking in a deep breath of the cool eveing air. It was a clear, brisk, night and the wind was playing tag with the trees. She paused for a brief moment at the window noticing that the moon was full and seemed to have an intense white glow. It was bright enough to reflect off her face and it’s light caused her to close her eyes drowsily. As she walked back towards the bed she gingerly pulled her gown up over her head, tossing it on the floor. She crawled back into bed to attempt to sleep and push away the demons that existed in her waking world. She lay naked beneath a thin cotton sheet sleeping a sleep filled with pain and longing. She slept restlessly and often the sheet twisted around her calf exposing her long leg up above her knee. In her room, the moonlight occasionally shone across her sleeping form, as the wind carelessly tossed her sheer curtains from their usual position. She stirred. She would later recall feeling as if she were in a dream state, partly aware but not truly conscious.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas