View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 03:39 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerV
I don't honestly know. I know if that the foreplay lasts longer, if you tease me more, the O is MUCH better.

BUT, as demonstrated this last week (grrrr), if you push me over that edge and then stop me...I hang fire. You're then gonna have to break endurance records to get me off...and I will be a grouchy little minx until I DO get off. And it's not a record breaking orgasm when I do, it's more of a relief than a release.

I'm not sure which "close" you've been, or if you react the same way I do. Kinda curious to find out, now .

G

GingerV~ I have been to that point of having been pushed too far. It is soooo frustrating and I just want to cry but I am stubborn and he always makes it worth the effort.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas