View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004, 03:18 AM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bopper
The odd thing is, when I get to work I am usually not depressed. There are reasons for that. Its when I get home the depression begins.

Anything can touch me off...something I read, a post, someone joking with me on the phone. In my mind I'm very quick to come to conclusions...this does not help anything. Even today, I got home, was doing ok, read something and it hit me in the face, and now all I want to do is find a place to hide or cry. Of course when I find my conclusions are false, I get to blame myself....and that doesn't make things any better. :/

It all leads to bad bad thoughts. I've been told maybe I shoudl see a shrink. I've thought this too myself even. I've yet to do so, i think becuase I'm scared. I guess im less scared of what i might do to myself, than what they might confirm.

Heres a question. How do you get over wanting something so bad, when you knwo it can't happen or you can't get it? When its the thing that changes you forever inside in a good way...yet will always be unattainable? When that thing will always in your own mind give you a glimmer of hope that you could still reach it, even if told striaght out that you never will, but yet you can't accept it?

Bopper, you are also in trouble man!!! Let's go see a shrink together and share the experiences.

And for your question... Please tell me when you find the answer