View Single Post
Old 05-04-2002, 12:11 PM
dobbydog

I could also see that the female security guard's the front of the security guard's lower right leg was covered with my cum. The navy blue pantyhose of Miss Buky (the teacher that turned me on every time i saw her) was now partially glistening with a white coating of my sex. I wonder what Miss Buky will think when she finds her cum coated pantyhose? “That cum looks so great on Miss Buky’s pantyhose,” I told the security guard. “I’m sure you love it, consider it my treat,” she replied. She continued “You haven’t seen you cum on Kristen’s cheerleading uniform yet have you?” “No, I haven’t,” I answered, wow, I didn’t think whether or not I got cum on Kristen’s uniform. Kristen stood up on the desk over me and turned around. I could see about 4 large spots on the front of her cheerleading skirt and 2 spots on the lower part of her cheerleading shirt. Wow, I thought I knew it was a powerful orgaasm but I got so much cum to reach Kristen, great! The security guard began to speak "I said that was your treat now it's time for a treat for me and Kristen. We're gonna go to the girls' lockerroom. Where do you want me to leave the pantyhose with your cum on it?" I answered "Will you tie it around the leg of that chair there? I sit there in Miss Buky's class first period. I want her to have some clue that it's my cum." The security guard slide off the pantyhose and handed it to Kristen. Kristen brought the pantyhose up to her nose and smelled the cum on the pantyhose. Then Kristen tied it around the leg of my desk. "Ok, now let's get to the girls' lockerroom," the security guard ordered me and Kristen.