View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 08:37 PM

Thinkin of the if's

Ok, first off, I'm drunk so if this makes no sense I'm sorry.

Ok, for whatever reason I just started listening to a CD that I used to listen to with my first and only other sexual partner I've had. That got me a thinkin. Basically my first sexual partner was the opposite of my lovely wife. Big tits, big body (but not fat), big sexual appetite, and most of all a big imagination.

The first sexual act that I really had was when Me and her went parking next to a lake. She liked it rough, she had begged me to "force myself" on her but until now I had no idea what that ment. Today thoughy I fvound myself pressed up against my first sexual partner. She was getting so hot when I pinned her hands on the roof and told her how much I just waqnted to fuck the living hell out of.

Now anyone who has seen the the thread "hot off the cam" has seem how hot my girly really is. She's sexy in a small way, small tits, small frame, small edverything but she's completely different than my first. You know my wife's sexy little itty bitty's well these were easy double d's. I've tried to fun=ck my girl in the ass so many times I've lost time, my first actually BEGGED me to fuck her in the ass. Everything was opposite.

What all this drunken meandering comes down to is for those of you who like me, know that they have found their one and only, how often t=do you think about what it would be like if you went the opposite way if life. Everyone has a distiguishing point in their life that decides the outcome of the rest of their life and I for one often think about what would happen if I chose the opposite.

oh and by the way, please feel free in expressing details but what differences do you think would exist if you had zigged when you zagged.

peace