Thread: Hair
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 02:52 AM
Fallen

Hair

Ok, well, as some of you may, or may not know (if somehow you stumbled on my only pic thread), I have very long hair that reaches almost to my wasit in the back. I was curious as to how people (men and women) deal with long hair when they are having sex? For me, my hair always seems to get in the damn way! Oral...mmm hair...missionary style...oh look, more hair...leaning forward...yup you guessed it :P

Usually I bring something to tie it up, but...I tend to get vigorous more than likely and *whoosh* out it springs forth. I really don't feel like cutting it (maybe like Sampson I will lose my strength and prowess! ), so tell me Pixie's: how you deal with long hair, and if you have any funny stories about long hair and the aggravations it can cause in the bedroom (or out of the bedroom )
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon