Thread: In the office
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2002, 07:46 AM
dobbydog

In the office

Ever worked with someone that you lusted after? Not loved or even liked particularly. Just lust. Pure and simple. Of course you have.

I was working on a project team that operated like all project teams I suspect. Lots of people, computer's humming to all hours of the night and an open plan. The open plan is what got me into trouble I think. I sat at my desk, hunched over my laptop, and no more than 3 metres away was the object that I longed for sexually. She had shoulder length, blonde hair and wore glasses. She was pretty in a plain sort of way. There is no way I'd class her as stunning or beautiful. That was why I didn't bother to ask her out. It was really from her neck down that caught my attention and held it each and every day. She was tall, about 5'8", and had incredibly long legs (I'm such a sucker for long legs). Her butt was nicely rounded and firm and sat below her narrow (but not too narrow) waist. I loved it when she bent over, moving from her shapely calves to her toned thighs and then gaze up at that great ass of hers. Up top was well looked after as well - her breasts were large and firm and always appeared full. I always pictured them being heavy. That, when they were released from her bra, they would bounce gently, grad to be free of the restrictive under garment.
Each day I would sneak quick glances at her from over my laptop. The first time at her long legs, the next at her firm breasts and then back again. I was always careful not to get caught. After all, I didn't want to come across as a leer or a sleaze. Besides, I had a loving girl friend who did amazing things to me (both emotionally and physically). Still, it didn't hurt to look as long as you ate at home. So they always say.
I never really spoke to her much, just the odd good morning or enquiring as to her weekend or workload. She seemed very prim and proper. Maybe the word prude could even be used. As I glanced at her legs one time, tracing the firm muscles up to her ass I wondered what type of underwear she had on. What did she wear under there? She often wore short skirts and long dresses that gave excellent views of her toned legs and tops that clung to her ample cleavage. She knew she had a good body, of that I was certain, but she didn't seem to play on it. She would often turn in her chair while she read something, affording me a glimpse of those long, firm legs. Being side-on to her gave me every profile. I enjoyed when she was turned sideways to me, allowing me to see her large, firm tits. Oh how I wanted to squeeze them, to suck them...
I always tried to make sure that I never got caught staring at her. But one day, she caught me. I only saw her eyes briefly, after all, I rarely looked there, but she smiled sheepishly. I glanced back down quickly, trying not to go red. What an idiot I had been, she'll cover up more now. Wear clothes that revealed less about her body. Dammit!
I did my best to avoid looking at her at all for a week. It was a long week. Perving on her often helped pass the time when a problem became too much. I saw the little envelope icon appear in the bottom right corner on the screen. I went into the inbox and saw an e-mail with her name in the sender's header...