View Single Post
Old 04-22-2002, 07:13 PM
dobbydog

"Where's the log book?" the hot female security guard said as she looked through the drawers of the desk. As she looked Kristen, the hottest cheerleader in the school was standing in front of the desk in her very short cheerleader skirt, and black shoes that showed most of her seexy feet with her perfect toes. I had the perfect view of her legs, but she had no idea I was there. Her calves were so toned and perfectly muscular from all the years of cheerleading she had done. Of course her legs were perfectly tanned too. Her thighs were absolutely amazing, the perfect size, nicely toned, I wanted to touch her legs so bad! I could just peak out from under the desk and see up Kristen's cheerleader skirt. She was wearing very seexy black panties, obviously not the panties she would want to do a russian or even a split with. I was still very horny and my underwear and pants were down at my ankles. The security guard continued to look through the desk for the log book, I could hear papers, other books, some metal objects being moved around as Kristen stood there waiting. My view was so great, I wanted to touch her so bad. I had wanted her so bad, every guy wanted her so bad. I couldn't believe she was right there, those legs close enough to touch, if I could only touch them, rub them, caress them, lick them, ohhhhhh. I began to rub my hard dick up and down, I was so turned on. I looked up and down the portion of her legs, I could see from a kneeling position, leaning forward toward the opening at the bottom of the front of the desk. Up and down I began to slowly stroke my pennis. My eyes began at her toes, moved up her feet, to her ankles, and about two-thirds up her shins (I could see her calves if I moved to the side a little or she changed the position of her legs). Up and down, up and down I rubbed my hard shaft so amazed at the presence of the sexy legs so incredibly close to me. More and more and more I rub my dick as I watch these strong sexy legs move ever so slightly in front of the desk, perfectly positioned for my viewing. Still the female security guard looked through the desk. Kristen asks "Can I just go and get what I need, then come back and sign the log book?" The security guard responded "No, I'm sure it's in here, I'm sure I'll find it in a few moments." Then the security guard peaked under the desk, I think she knows what I'm doing and is keeping Kristen there so I can pleasure my dick while staring at Kristen's hot legs. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm, I wanted to suck those toes, I wanted to lick those legs, ohhhhhh baby, ohhhhhh, I want her so bad! Then finally reached a glorious orgasm, staring at those hot legs. Wow, I thought as I reached orgasm. I closed my eyes as my first shot of cum came out, ohhhhh what an experience, ohhhh the pleasure.