View Single Post
Old 04-19-2002, 11:48 PM
HorniGuy

I picked up the books, took a step and dropped them again. My mind was flustered, mostly by her great legs, but also by being caught. While I was bent down picking up the books, she had gotten up and walked in front of me. She know stood in front of me, with me on my knees the books in my hands. I tried to stand up the books holding the books in a pile in front of me with both hands, but when I got them about six inches off the ground she roughly pushed them to the floor with her foot on top of the pile. I looked up into her beautiful (and powerful) brown eyes. "Did you like what you saw?" she said with a stern look in her face. "Ummm", I tried to reply. "Well, are you going to tell me?" she said in an authoratative tone. Still on my knees, I knew I had no response. Then she pressed the bottom of her right shoe against the bulge in my pants (my dick was still very hard). "Your dick told me that you enjoyed it, why didn't you want to tell me the truth?" she asked powerfully. She rubbed the bulge with her right shoe up and down slightly.