View Single Post
Old 07-14-2004, 03:37 PM

Well from what I've expereinced, I'd have to say that the sooner you stop putting her on a pedistal and yourself in the ground the better off you'll be, until you see yourself as equal to her things are going to be rather hard, so perhaps you can give the idea of having her a bit of a break and work on building yourself up at the moment, then who knows, if the guys a bit of an ass like yo usay maybe they won't last by that time, or maybe if you just build a friendship with her she'll relize she doesn't have to put up with being treated bad, of course thats assuming she's being treated bad in the first place at all

all in all, the first step is to build yoruself up, which I know can be horribly hard to do, I wish I had a more effective way on how to do that but althoughj psychology is my forte it's so difficult for people to break outta set pattern loops, and really there is no other way to say it than you gotta tear yourself outta it, usualy the hardest part is finding the right motivation
has to bring and truely appreciate the joy that comes
with suffering.