View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As Ash drove gen to a mind blowing orgasm Vaj hammered his cock between her lips. She knew she could not control the speed or depth but she sucked on his cock like it was the best lollipop she ever got her lips around. While he was ravaging her mouth Vaj reached down and began to roll her nipples between his fingers.... slowly at first gaining speed and strength in his grip as he went. The pleasure and pain of his play sent Genevieve into the trowes of another orgasm. The whole while Ash's tounge and lips played at her clit. gen was not sure if she had ever been any wetter. It was hard to imagine if she was. Her juices overflowed her lips almost too much even for Ash's prenatural speed to lick up. Gen let her orgasm carry her mind trying not to overthink the whole situation. She went back to twirling her tounge around Vaj's cock as it entered her mouth sucking with all her might on each outstroke. She could feel his cock pulsing in her mouth and she knew it couldn't be long before he came.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses