View Single Post
Old 06-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Gone with the Wind

Let's see...
I have brought myself to orgasm in a variety of places, but the strangest was a ride in Orlando, at one of the big parks.
I was with Leigh, and she and I had been teasing each other all day, so I was hot and bothered to begin with.
The ride is actually a huge room were you are placed in a chair with a big bar over you, and the show is about an alien monster that escapes a laboratory and runs around the audience in the dark. It's very creepy, with "blood" splashing on you in the dark, and "alien breath" blowing on your neck.
As soon as the light as went down I slipped one hand into my shorts and the other on my left nipple, and with Leigh giggling and screaming in the seat next to mine, I was soon moaning and screaming for an entirely different reason from the rest of the audience (mostly different, as fear can be a HUGE turn on sometimes).
When the lights came up at the end, Leigh took one look at my flushed face and had fits of giggles that lasted the rest of the night.
I have always wanted to do that again.

Wickedly,

Wanda.

---Margaret Cho