View Single Post
Old 04-10-2002, 02:12 PM
dobbydog

Marcus's mind ran wild, his dream was coming true. Her slit, hidden so long beneath her skirt and panties, her pleasure cave between those firm thighs, at the tip of his tongue right now. Miss Lyla ran her fingers through his hair and held his face close to her slit. "All of it, you must lick up all of my juices." She leaned her head back and enjoyed the slight touch of her tongue, gliding over her pusssy lips, and back inside. She was enthralled with the power of her him, she knew he would do anything she wanted. Miss Lyla told him to stand up. Marcus obeyed. She stared into his eyes and massaged his balls with her left hand. "Honey, this is something you will never forget." said Miss Lyla. "ttttt... true" Marcus muttered, all he could say, overwhelmed by the powerful stare deep into his eyes.

Miss Lyla gently took his right wrist in her left hand and began to guide his right hand round and round her left breast. "I'm in control, but what would you like to do to me next, honey?" Miss Lyla said.