View Single Post
Old 05-30-2004, 10:36 PM

My Geography Teacher 2

I woke up in the middle of the night not remembering where I was for a moment. Then it all suddenly became clear to me that I was naked in bed with my geography teacher after having lost my virginity a few hours ago. The condom was still on though and I could see her form on the bed beside me with her back to me. I was aroused again. I began jerking off to her sight but as the feeling grew stronger I found it hard to resist. I touched her warm body and kissed her back but she didn't budge. In a sleep as deep as this I was sure she wouldn't want to be woken up. So I simply jacked off and fell back to sleep.

When I next woke up there was a bit of daylight. She was still sleeping the way she was when I last saw her. I glanced at the watch. 6 o'clock. Well if we were to head back to the city in the morning then it was about time we got up. I still couldn't resist the sight of her. I began to kiss her back again and worked my way down. I was licking her ass when she turned and lay on her back; her legs spread apart exposing her pussy. I went down and smelt it and in an instant my senses went wild. The sweet smell of last night was still there, if not stronger, and I badly wanted to cum again. I began licking her pussy in slow sensual strokes. The taste of her juices made it all the more enjoyable. I must have gotten carried away and licked too fast, because all of a sudden I saw her awake and staring at me. "Good morning Sandra!" I said.

She took a minute to figure out what was going on. "Oh! It's you! You won't believe this... I was having this wonderful dream. We were in this jungle and you were licking my cunt and I suddenly get up and see you!"

She lay back and spread her legs further. "Go on... make my day honey!" she said in a sensual tone. I resumed licking and in a moment she began making her noises; the ones that drive me wild. I inserted my tongue into her vagina and found her clitoris and focused my strokes on it. Her noises grew wilder and her thighs closed in on my face. All I could breathe was the air from her pussy. She came... oh did she cum! Her vagina was throbbing and so was the rest of her body. I licked her juices like a thirsty desert traveler. When she finally stopped shaking and loosened her legs from around my face I stopped and lay there, tired but happy.

But it wasn't like I was satisfied! I still had my urge to fulfill and my quivering member was all set to go. I crawled back up to her and kissed her.

"Oh that was amazing honey" she began. "You're getting better at it every time! You'll soon be a ladies' delight, mark my words." And she kissed me again and slid her hand and stroked my penis. We lay kissing for a while whilst she made small circling actions on my scrotum. She then slid down to where I needed her most. Her breath on my crotch was ticklish and then she began licking it. The feeling was out of this world. She really knew what a man wanted.

"I think I told you last night that I don't do blow-jobs didn't I?"
All I could come out with was a moan, the way I was feeling right then.

"Well I'm going to make an exception this time. You're one lucky fucker, not even my husband got this sort of treatment from me. But then again, he never really deserved it. Always cums early and I'm left high and dry."

She began sucking my cock and I could feel just pity for her man who didn't know what he was missing. And how on earth could he be so uncaring so as to not even wait for this sexy woman to have one of her glorious orgasms? And thinking of orgasms, here was mine coming hard and strong. She was taking the whole of me down to her throat with one hand playing with my balls and the other tickling the region around my asshole.

"I'm gonna cum... in... your mouth...!" I tried to warn her. But she didn't heed and I came. I came and she sucked every bit of it. She was milking me dry and I was going bananas! When I finally calmed down she just licked my member clean and came up to me. I kissed her and could taste my love juice in her mouth. We kissed and kissed till the telephone rang. She picked it up. It was her husband. She told him that we were just getting ready to leave and he hung up. Little did he know what we had been up to! "Hey we better start packing if we plan to go back today", she said.

"Do we have to?” I asked knowing what her answer would be.
"Ok course silly! Don't tell me you didn't already get a lot more than what you had bargained for! Get your sexy ass out of that bed and help me pack." she replied with a grin. I got up and we packed our stuff except for the stuff we planned to wear.

"Join me for a shower?" she asked. "Sure honey!"

She grabbed me by my dick and led me in. We had a shower and made love in the bathroom again before getting dressed and leaving for the city. Oh what a weekend that was!