Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 11:34 AM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
JAKE

Jake was suddenly very hungry and not hungry at all at the same time. Probably As for the latter, he wanted to stand right up and ask for the check, the food could wait. It was for Misty that Jake craved now. She was driving him crazy. And as he watched her slurp up the pasta, he knew that was exactly her plan.

He looked at the remote in his hand, warm to the touch from having nestled in between her breasts. Jake shivered, then got an evil grin on his face. Ah, he finally had some power.

Misty, I see this remote has multiple settings. Let me see... there's low.....

Her eyes shot open, and she shifted slightly in her seat.

and medium....

She squealed, and squirmed in her chair. Jake held her hand firmly, with a huge grin spreading on his face.

and finally, High ....

Misty moaned putting down her fork. She clutched his hand hard, Jake leaned over and kissed her as her eyes rolled back in her head. High, low. High, low.

Misty, this is great, I'm in no hurry to leave all of a sudden Jake said with a smirk ...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson