View Single Post
Old 04-23-2004, 07:56 AM
obsolete

Diane Foster

Diane's heart was pounding as she hurried out of the theater and to the car. She'd taken longer than she intended, and by now Mother would be having a hissy.

What had she done? What was she thinking? Diane could still smell Fran's cunny juices on her face, taste them on her lips. Did she dare to see her again? Did she want to? Diane's mind was saying "No. No. No." but the pulsing ache in her pussy was saying "Yes! Yes! Oh, please... Yes! Somehow though, she wasn't sure that she would, for it was Father John's face that she kept envisioning in her mind's eye.

Worry about having to face a most certain reprimand and the arousing memories of her tryst with Fran made Diane less than attentive as she drove, causing her to go through one red light and only the blaring of several car horns at another roused her enough to notice that the signal had been green and was already turning amber. Diane waved an apology and hurried through, grateful that she was finally less than a couple of blocks from home. At best, she could hope that Mother had taken a good long nap and wouldn't notice how long she'd been.

Finally home, Diane checked her appearance in the rearview mirror before going into the house. Not [i]too[/b] bad, she thought. The flushed look on her face could still be put off to her nonexistant fever. But what if?

"Diane! Is that you?" Mother called out almost the moment she opened the front door to let herself in. "Where have you been, you daft girl? I phoned Dr. Fisher's office and he said you had long gone."

Diane sighed. Bless the man. She would have to phone him and explain. Tomorrow. She would be sure to do that tomorrow.

"I had to stop by the pharmacy, Mother" Diane lied. "I'll be there as soon as I hang up my coat."

Hurrying into the bathroom, she washed her face and took a swig of mouthwash to mask the scent of what she'd truly been doing. Not that Mother was likely to recognize it, but nevertheless. Diane's pussy twitched yet again at the forbidden memory. Did she have time for a quickie? Maybe if she hurried...

Not bothering to get comfortable, Diane pulled up her skirt and plunged her fingers between her legs to ease the urgent need there. She was amazed at how wet she was. How aroused. It didn't take long at all for her to reach that glorious point where her began to shudder with release.

Diane's eyes closed as she felt the glory of it consuming her. "Yes, John. Oh... yesssss... that feels sooo good."