View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 11:06 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Eliza,
It took me 5 years to get preggers with each kid. I never tried an ovulation predictor. I did the temperature thing and kept charts. I took fertility drugs too and nothing worked. Our issues were both of us so timing was a huge deal. Basically I have no info to offer about the predictors, I just wanted you to know you are not alone. I lost weight (because fat cells store hormones that can prevent pregnancy) and Mr. Lil gave up marathon running (hell on sperm) and drank OJ every day. I also did this goofy thing about not moving after I got fucked, just rolled onto my side.

OK that was no help I know but ((Eliza)) I can remember how crushed I felt everytime I bled. Keep your chin and your hips up, I swear gravity helps

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas