View Single Post
Old 03-14-2004, 03:08 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Self pleasures...

For reasons I can't explain.... I have been extremely horny the last few days... (it might have something to do with PM's and emails)...

As someone who is single... I am forced to rely on me.. and my imagination.. and additional stimulation where ever I can find it.. of course.. like many others here... Pixies is a great source of stimulation... not only the pics.. but the general openness of our little community...

Last night... I took someones cyber virginity... and that pleased me to no end.. not to mention provided me with plenty of stimulation for an orgasm or two of my own.

Tonight... as I finally decided to go to bed... I flickered thru the channels.. and lo and behold... I caught some Anna Nicole Smith thingy... (on HBO.. or Sho.. Or Max)... "a day in her life".. her fantasies.. and I tell ya.. I have never had any admiration for her... BUT DAMN... one of her fantasies took place in the kitchen... and I just couldn't resist.. I had to roll over on to my belly... lift my ass in the air... put my hand between my legs... and use my fingers to find some sort of relief.. alternating between filling myself with a finger or two... and then rubbing my clit until I was absorbed into this blissful orgasm...

Self Pleasuring... oh.. the wonderful feeling... never takes me very long to feel the orgasm building.... and I can never slow it down once I feel it approaching... I need it...

Not to say I wouldn't love having a partner to penetrate me with his hard self... or his tongue.. or his fingers... or any toy at his disposal... I would love that very much....

BUT... until the right one presents himself in my life... I am thankful for my own ability

Kisses all....

Sweet dreams...........