View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 11:37 PM
Living Loving n Laughing

Send a message via AIM to nikanik Send a message via MSN to nikanik Send a message via Yahoo to nikanik
Quote:
Originally posted by SuzyQ
I am bi, and am mostly happily married to a heterosexual man, I I am Canadian and we have the same struggle, but I pose a question. If we decide that marraige between same sex couples is ok, how about brother and sister, father and daughter, etc? Are we discriminating if we don't allow those either? And as far as I know they are NOT allowed in Canada. Don't know about the States.

Love,

Susan

In Georgia it is legal to marry a cousin. But as far as this Goes being a church loving PK on a number of religious associations myself. and after many many arguements with my dad about it I still dont see nothing wrong with same sexz couples. And to talk about crazy Bush's own Vice Mr. Cheny (where the fuck is he anyway?) daughter is a card carrying get them the conservative gay vote in the stolen election of 2000 Lesbian. Has anyone wondered why Cheney hasnt said word one about this idiotic bull!

And to say get a will and leave it to your partner. Wills can be contested and held up in courts for years. Power of attorney can be stripped if you are comatose, So there would be ways for parents could leave your partner out if they wanted too. For whatever reason they might hace

I am off of my soap box now. Thank you and good night.