View Single Post
Old 02-21-2004, 08:22 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Part 3 (finale, I think)

"Come on in," Cindy said, opening the door. She was wearing what she now referred to as her Doctoral Robe. It was a sheer white robe, loosely tied in the front, the hem just above the bottom of her ass. She wore nothing underneath, but her feet were comfortably strapped into a pair of black heels. Her "class" had enthusiastically endorsed the uniform.

But when she opened the door, she found herself face to face with Karen, her older sister. Karen looked spectacular, wearing a tight white dress and white heels, holding onto a small overnight bag. Her sportscar was parked in the driveway.

"Hi, sis," said Karen. She looked Cindy up and down, "Jeez, you always answer the door wearing nothing?"

"It's not nothing," Cindy protested. "Anyway, come in. What are you doing here?"

"I knew you were in town, decided I'd drive down and spend some time with my little sister."

Karen stepped in and gave Cindy a hug. Cindy looked out of the door, and did not see any of her class there. She closed the door.

"Any plans today?" Karen asked, looking at Cindy again. Cindy wondered if she meant anything by that.

She shrugged, "No, just getting dressed. I thought I might hang out around the pool."

"Let me get my suit on," Karen said.

As soon as Karen had disappeared upstairs, Cindy hurried to the phone in the kitchen and called Keith. If she could get ahold of him, she might get him to call the others and cancel for the day. Otherwise, five horny guys were going to show up, and she'd have to explain to Karen what she was doing getting gang-banged by the local high school. She waited anxiously, but the line just kept ringing. Not even an answering machine. He was probably on the internet or something. She hung up, thought for a moment about trying to run over to his house, but just then Karen came down the stairs. She was wearing a skimpy blue thong bikini with white polka dots. Her body was spectacular, tight and lean and toned.

"Aren't you going to wear a bathing suit?" Karen asked. Cindy was still in her sheer robe.

Cindy stammered, "Huh? Oh, I guess so..."

Karen shrugged, getting a glass of water, "Hey, don't let me make you. It's our pool. If you want to skinny dip, I won't stop you. Heck, I might get rid of a few tan lines myself."

Cindy helped herself to a glass of water and followed Karen out to the pool. Her sister sat at the deck table, drinking ice water, and made a little small talk about how married life was going and how hard Paul was working. Cindy felt her pussy get a little moist at the mention of Karen's sexy husband. But he couldn't get a day off, so Karen had come along without him. Too bad.

Of course, if Paul were here, and all those guys came over.... Too embarrassing to think about. Cindy looked over at Keith's bedroom window, hoping to see him there, to somehow give him the idea that today was off. But he wasn't there. The guys had been coming over mid morning. It was getting damned close to mid morning. Maybe they'd see the car in the driveway and figure out not to come in.

Karen glanced up at the clear blue sky, at her sister, nude beneath the robe, and smiled, "Well, I think you have the right idea." She reached behind her neck and untied the bikini, let the fabric fall off her nipples, and then untied the straps behind her back. She took off the bikini top and laid it down on the table. Then she pulled the straps at her hips loose and, lifting her butt off the chair, pulled the thong free and laid it on the table next to the bikini top. Nude, her pussy shaved bare, she stretched in the sunlight and asked, "Are you going to stay in that robe all day?"

Cindy quickly took off the robe and the heels. Karen looked appreciatively at her body and whistled, "You've been working out all spring, haven't you? You look great."

"You too," Cindy noted. Her sister's brown nipples were erect.

Karen stood, stretched again, and dove into the heated pool, her bare body cutting through the clear water. Cindy watched from the deck chair, admiring Karen's natural athletic grace. Karen surfaced, pulled back her long black hair, and backstroked lazily around the pool, her breasts jutting above the water.

From inside, they heard the doorbell ring.

"Cindy, you're not wet yet, would you mind putting your robe on and getting that?" Karen asked, not opening her eyes.

"No problem," Cindy said, her mind spinning. That was going to be the guys. She'd have to tell them to beat it.

She walked through the house, tying the robe as she went, painfully aware that when they saw her in it, her body clearly visible through the transparent fabric, they'd think the game was on. They would be crushed.

She opened the door even as the doorbell rang again. All five guys were there, staring at her with expectant grins on their faces.

"Guys, hi," she said quickly, but Keith and Jake were already in the door. "Listen," she said, "about today, something's..."

"Come up?" asked Keith. "You mean like the hot babe in the pool out back?"

"How do..."

He smiled, "I saw you two out of my window a few minutes ago. That's gotta be Karen. I can't wait to meet her."

Cindy was flabbergasted. All the guys were in the hallway with her, and Keith was already heading back toward the kitchen. She called after him, "You know she's married."

Keith said over his shoulder, "I'm just going to say hi."

Cindy hurried after him, all the guys following her closely. Keith opened the door and stepped out onto the deck.

"Who was it?" Karen asked, her eyes closed as she laid on her back atop a float, her nude body glistening and wet.

"Just a few friends," answered Keith.

Karen opened her eyes and saw Cindy standing with five young guys she did not know. Karen played it cool. She laid on the float, fingers trailing in the water, nude and spectacular, and asked calmly, "And who might you be? Cindy didn't say she was expecting company."

Keith began pulling off his clothes and replied, "I'm your mom's neighbor, Keith. These are some of my friends. Your sister's been entertaining us this week while your mom's away."

Karen smiled, watching Keith continue to strip down, "Well that explains a few things. But, Keith, what exactly are you doing?"

Keith kicked off his shoes, pulled his shirt over his head, and then pulled down his boxers. He stood up and tossed them aside, his cock hardening. Karen's eyes opened wide. He smiled, "Figured I'd take a dip in the pool. You don't mind?"

"Help yourself," said Karen, looking at Cindy. Cindy looked around, saw the other four guys following Keith's lead, taking off their clothes. Keith walked over to Cindy and untied the sash of her robe, then slid the fabric off her shoulders. She let it fall, standing nude in the midst of the five guys. Keith smiled at her, a twinkle of amusement in his eyes, and turned to the pool. He figured he was going to fuck Karen and Cindy both. Cindy said nothing, wondering whether Karen would go for it. Her sister hadn't made a committment either way. She was just watching Keith as he approached the pool, now completely erect, and dove in. He swam under her float, surfaced on the other side, turned, and laid an arm across Karen's bare thighs, treading water next to her float. He looked at her body admiringly.

"You're stunning," he said.

"I know that," she replied.

There were a series of splashes as the other four guys, all nude, all erect, jumped in the pool. Karen soon found her float surrounded by five guys, all examining her bare body up close, murmuring with admiration.

"So what kind of entertainment did you have planned for them?" Karen asked Cindy. "Chutes and Ladders? Pin the Tail on the Donkey?"

Keith moved his arm up, his hand caressing Karen's hip, her side, and he said, "You're wicked. You guys want to take that?"

"No way," said Jake.

"I think she deserves a dip for that one," Dave agreed.

Before Karen could protest, they turned over the float, and she fell in the water. She surfaced, hanging on to Dave's arm, laughing. She looked down and said, "I keep banging into all these hard rods underwater. What's that all about?"

"Check it out," Keith suggested.

Karen smiled, took a breath, and dipped under water. Bubbles broke the surface as she let her air out, and suddenly the guys, two at a time, began to groan.

"Ho, shit, she's blowing me," Dave moaned.

"She's stroking my balls," Brad gasped.

After several seconds Karen broke the surface again and took a deep breath. She treaded water and grinned, "Dear heavens, Cindy. I'm surrounded by cocks. Are you going to help me?"

Cindy dove in the water, swam under the surface, opened her eyes, and swam up behind Dave. She reached around him, stroking his cock and his balls, then moved up his body and surfaced. Dave turned, kissing her, and Theo moved behind her, his hands underwater, feeling her body. Keith and Karen swam to the side, and Keith got out of the water, sitting at the edge of the pool, his cock hard. Karen leaned against the poolside, and stroked his wet cock softly.

"Is your husband going to mind?" Keith asked.

"Is he going to know?" Karen replied. "Anyway, Cindy and I will make it up to him. He just won't know why."

Brad swam up behind Karen. He reached between her legs, touching her pussy lips. She moaned. To her side, Jake swam, his hands caressing her tits, his fingertips moving down to her clit. Karen closed her eyes and pulled herself out of the water just enough to suck Keith's cockhead. At the other end of the pool, Cindy leaned with her back against the edge of the pool, her arms on the warm pool deck. Dave knelt at the edge of the pool, on hands and knees, straddling her face, his long hard cock aimed down at her. She sucked and kissed the cockhead, letting him dip it into her mouth. She moaned with pleasure. They were at the shallow end, and Theo knelt on the pool bottom, his hands beneath Cindy's back, her pussy just above the surface of the water. He was licking and kissing her twat happily, getting her good and wet. She knew he would fuck her soon. There was no way Theo would hold out for long without sliding his cock into her cunt.

Sure enough, he didn't. He stood, bringing her pussy below the water, hands on her hips. She wrapped her long lean legs around his waist. He pushed his cock slowly into her, easing his way into her tight cunt. She moaned, cried out with pleasure, sucking Dave as best she could while Theo began to fuck her. Across the pool, she heard Karen crying out. Brad was behind her, fucking her underwater while she sucked Keith's cock and stroked Jake's.

"Her pussy's as sweet as Cindy's," Brad moaned.

"So's her mouth," Keith gasped.

Cindy felt her orgasm surge over her, prompted by Theo's hard fucking, the bright sun, the warm water of the pool, and the knowledge that three guys were fucking her sexy sister just ten feet away. She reached up, stroking Dave's balls as she sucked his cock, feeling the water splash over her body with each of Theo's thrusts. She moaned, cumming hard, her body wracked with pleasure, intensifying every time Theo's pubic hair pushed against her bare shaven twat, every time that surge of water rushed against her engorged pussy lips. She heard Karen cumming too, enjoying Brad's cock.

Theo pushed deep, his cum shooting inside of her. He held her tightly to him as he came, pushing his cock inside of her, groaning loudly. He pulled out, let her legs go, and her feet sank down to the pool floor. Dave pulled his cock from her mouth, jumped into the water, walked to her legs and lifted them up, anxious for his turn inside her cunt. She looked over at Karen. Her sister was out of the water now. Keith was lying down in a chair, his big cock buried in Karen's cunt. She was straddling him, facing away from him, toward the pool. His hands were on her hips. Brad was on one side of her, Jake on the other, and she had a hand on both of their cocks, Jake's cock currently in her mouth. She was moving up and down on Keith's big rod slowly, in total control, her nude body still wet from the pool. Cindy wanted to swim over, get out of the pool, and kiss her clit as Keith fucked her, but she had two hot studs of her own to keep up with.

Dave turned her over, so that she faced the edge of the pool. The water here was just three feet deep. She bent forward, her arms around Theo's waist, his hard cock in front of her, still slick with her pussy juices. She kissed his cockhead, sucked him softly, felt Dave lift up her waist so that she was floating on the water. She let her legs dangle underwater, felt his cockhead push up against her cunt, and he eased into her. She moaned, taking his big rod inside, feeling her orgasm build again quickly. His hands were on the insides of her thighs now, holding her legs up and open, and he pushed deep inside of her, almost burying his long cock in her tight pussy. She cried out with pleasure, took as much as she could of him, and came for him.

When her orgasm subsided, she paused in sucking Theo's cock, and looked over at Karen. Her sister was now riding Jake, facing him. Behind her was Brad, and she could tell from the look on Karen's face as she lolled her head around in ecstacy, that Brad's cock was firmly embedded in her ass. Keith was watching them, his cock hard, wet with Karen's pussy juices, smiling, probably waiting his turn to invade Karen's rear. She moved up and down between Theo and Brad, still controlling the fucking, moving at her own pace, to her own pleasure, while the guys held her tightly, Brad's hands on her back, reaching around to grasp her firm tits, Jake's hands on her hips. Her feet were on the ground, her hands on Brad's shoulders, her body moving slowly between the two men.

Cindy came again, watching Karen, her pussy full of Dave's hard rod, her mouth full of Theo's cock. Dave pushed into her, came with her, smacking her ass in the water, his cum filling her twat. He fucked her deep, bucking into her, then finally pulled out. The two men helped Cindy out of the water, led her over to the deck chair next to Karen's. Theo sat down, helping Cindy to straddle him, letting her slide her pussy down on his cock. Keith moved behind her, pushed his cockhead against her ass, eased into her. She was next to Karen, in the same position, taking cocks in her pussy and ass, moaning with ecstacy. She turned, faced her sister, and smiled at her. Karen smiled back, sweating with exertion, cumming even as she looked at Cindy.

Cindy leaned toward Karen, feeling the two cocks invading her deeply, cumming, and she kissed her sister. Their tongues met, and they moaned together, taking the four cocks between the two of them. Then Dave moved between the chairs, his cock there for them, and they both took hold of his cock with one hand, kissing and sucking it together while the other four men fucked their asses and pussies.

Cindy came again and again riding Theo and Keith, sucking Dave, until suddenly Keith pulled out of her ass and stroked his cock, cumming on her back. Theo pushed deep inside of her, releasing his cum in her pussy. Cindy moaned, cumming with him, feeling Keith rub his cum around her back and down to her ass, slid his cock back into her, squeezing her tits tightly. They pulled her up off of Theo, Keith pulling his cock out of her ass, and Dave quickly sat on the deck chair, cock erect. Cindy turned her back to him, standing on the deck, and lowered her rear down, letting his cockhead pop into her ass. She leaned forward, finding Keith in front of her, and she sucked his cock. She heard Karen crying out with ecstacy, Brad groaning as he spewed his cum into her ass.

"Well, well, don't you two have your hands...and everything else...full," Cindy heard her mom say.

She looked over her shoulder, saw her mom standing in a loose white cotton sundress, the bright light of day silhouetting her slim figure beneath the fabric. She wore a wide brimmed hat and white high heels. She looked like a fashion model. Theo stood next to her, his cock rigid, his eyes fixed on her body. She glanced at him, looking him up and down, and smiled politely.

Cindy let go of Keith's cock and gasped, having trouble speaking with Dave's big cock buried to the hilt in her rear, "Oh...oh Mom...you aren't...oh...supposed...to be home..."

"Till Saturday," her mom said, dropping her purse on the deck table and taking off her hat. "Well, Dr. Johnson had some kind of emergency and had to fly back home two days ago. I had an entertaining evening after he left, but decided to come back home early. I just got off the plan an hour ago."

Karen tried to say something, but just then Brad pulled his cock out of her ass and she managed only to moan.

Keith approached Mrs. Kim, and she extended her hand, shaking his, and said, "Well, well, Keith. I knew you were good at mowing a lawn, and you've always done a good job. But I never quite expected you to have such an impressive tool."

"I think you had me doing the wrong job," Keith smiled, totally self assured. And why not, Cindy realized. He'd already fucked both sisters. He might as well go after their mother. It had been clear from the first time she'd met Keith that he had the hots for her mom.

Mrs. Kim was now surrounded by the three nude young men, Keith, Theo, and Brad all facing her, nude and erect, while she stood in her designer sun dress and heels, fresh from an abbreviated vacation in the tropics. She turned her back on them and said simply, "Keith, be a dear and help me with this zipper."

He did so quickly, pulling the zipper down, letting the fabric fall apart, revealing the smooth tan skin of her back and the white strap of her bra. He moved his hands down, unclasping the bra in one smooth motion. Mrs. Kim looked over her shoulder, "Nicely done!"

She let the dress and bra fall to the ground, her back still to the men, wearing just a lacy white thong and the high heels. She stepped out of the dress, bending over, picking it up and placing it on the table, next to Karen's swimsuit and Cindy's robe. She turned, facing the three men. Her breasts were small but firm, brown nipples erect. Her arms and abs and legs were toned and lean. The lacy thong had a small patch of cloth in the front, and she pulled down the sidestraps slowly, peeling the thong down her long legs, stepping out of it, leaving the heels on, placing the thong on top of her dress. Nude, her pussy shaved bare, she stood upright, arched her back, and stretched, smiling at Keith.

"Is it what you imagined?" she asked.

He didn't speak, just put her arms around her body, caressing her breasts with his hand. She placed a hand down on his cock, gripping the shaft, then reached out for Brad's cock, and kissed Theo. Theo's and Brad's hands met on her pussy, stroking her, Brad's and Keith's hands on her buttocks. She moaned with pleasure and looked at Cindy, who watched her even as Dave lifted her up and down on his big cock. Mrs. Kim winked at her daughter, then let the three young men lead her inside. Cindy came as she watched her mother disappear into the house accompanied by the young studs, knowing her mom would take everything they could give her, fulfill their every fantasy.

Dave moaned, "I'm gonna cum!"

Cindy slid up off his cock, turned, stroking him, and licked his cockhead as he came, his cum spattering across her lips and nose, into her mouth as she lapped it off of him. She pulled her hair back, looking up at him, rubbed his cockhead on her lips and cheeks, kissed his manhood. Karen came over, fresh from Jake fucking her twat, and kissed Dave's cock, then she straddled it. Cindy rubbed her sister's clit, kissed it as Dave's big cock slid into her.

"Oh, that's so hot," Jake moaned, watching Cindy tongue her sister's clit. He moved behind Cindy, who was on her knees at the end of the deck chair. He rubbed her cunt with his fingers, then gripped her hips and slid his cock into her ass. Cindy gasped, moaned as she nuzzled Karen's clit. Karen came hard and loud, unable to take Cindy's tongue and Dave's big cock at the same time. Jake pushed into Cindy's ass, his balls slapping against her twat. He reached around her, rubbing her clit with the fingers of his right hand even as he held her waist with his left. He pumped into her hard and fast, reaching up with both hands, squeezing her tits. She bounced with his fucking, her nose and lips pressing against Karen's wet, erect clit. Dave put his hands under Karen's thighs, leaned back, bringing her knees back to her tits, bringing his balls up to Cindy's face. Cindy licked and sucked them, holding onto his thighs for support. Karen cried out with pleasure at the change in position, cumming again as his big cock moved an inch deeper into her tight twat. Then he pulled her up, his cock slipping out of her pussy, slapping Cindy in the forehead. Cindy reached up, pushed it upright, continuing to lick his balls. He let Karen slide back down, this time his cockhead pushing up against her tight sphincter, driving into her. Cindy moved up, eating Karen's wide spread cunt as Dave's big cock slipped into her ass. Dave still held her by the backs of her knees, keeping her legs pinned against her breasts. Karen cried out in ecstacy, watching Cindy eat her pussy, nuzzle her clit, slide two fingers into her twat, while Dave filled her ass with his cock. Jake pounded Cindy's ass hard and fast, his hands gripping her waist, while Dave rammed up again and again into Karen's rear. The two fucked the sisters asses, letting Cindy keep Karen cumming with her skillful tongue. Jake cried out in pleasure, came inside Cindy, his sperm filling her rear, and then he pulled out of her and moaned, "Let's go inside."

"Not quite done here," Dave moaned.

"Catch you inside soon then," Jake said, wiping his cock on Cindy's ass and heading into the house, eager to see if the girls' mom had room for another cock.

Dave grunted, pulled up Karen's legs again, leaned back, exposing his balls to Cindy again. Cindy licked and sucked his balls, massaging them with one hand, fingerfucking Karen with the other. Karen reached down, massaged her own clit, groaned with pleasure, came again and again as Dave's big cock pumped into her ass. Dave tensed up, feeling Karen's tight ass on his cock, Cindy's lips and tongue and hand on his balls, and he pulled Karen off of his cock. His cock flopped onto Cindy's forehead, and his cum spurted into her hair. Cindy licked up the length of his cock, took his cum in her face, kissed his cockhead, and sucked the last of his cum from him. She stroked his cock, moved her mouth to Karen's ass, licked her sphincter. Karen slid down Dave's body, and the two sisters sat on the bottom of the deck chair, their bodies pressed together, their tongues entwined. Dave got off the chair and Karen laid back, Cindy on top of her, straddling her, kissing her. Dave moved behind them, sat on the chair, leaned forward, over Cindy's back, and pushed his cock into her pussy. Cindy moaned, kissing Karen, feeling the big cock inside her cunt. Dave fucked her in slow, long strokes, then slid out of her, moved his cock down, drove it into Karen's cunt. He took both of them as they kissed passionately, a half dozen long strokes in one sister, then a half dozen strokes in the other. Cindy came first, moaning into Karen's mouth, her body shaking with pleasure. Then, when her climax had passed, Dave brought Karen to orgasm, and Cindy pressed close to her sister, feeling her body spasm.

Dave stood, walked inside, his cock still hard. Cindy and Karen kissed on the deck chair, hearing their mother's cries of ecstacy in the house.

"Where did you find these guys?" Karen moaned. "I came so hard, my head's spinning."

Cindy purred, feeling her sister's body pressed to her own, and said, "They found me."

"Should we help mom?" Karen asked.

"Sure," Cindy replied. The sisters did not move for a few moments, taking another minute to enjoy each others soft caresses and kisses, knowing that when they went inside, they would be feeling hard cocks instead of soft touches. Hand in hand they got up and walked into the house.

They heard their mother in the living room, screaming with the pleasure of an intense orgasm. They walked to that room and saw Dave and Keith sitting on two different couches. Jake stood at the doorway, next to Cindy and Karen, drinking a beer. Mrs. Kim was straddling Brad, white high heels on the floor, grinding her pussy down on his cock. Theo stood next to her, and his cock was deep in her mouth, her hand wrapped around the base of the shaft, her head bobbing fiercely on his manhood. His face was a picture of ecstacy, and they could tell from the spasms of his body that he was cumming down her throat.

At last she pulled her mouth off his cock, looked down at Brad, and gasped, "Oh my, Brad! I came so hard! Will you share me with one of the other boys, now?"

She rose off of him, took Dave by the hand, and smiled, looking down at his big, swollen cock. She stroked it, laid him on the floor, and then straddled him as she had Brad. Jake left the doorway, standing by her. As Dave's big cock slid into her wet pussy, she turned, winked at Cindy and Karen, and began to stroke Jake's cock. Keith appeared on her other side, and she stroked him also, moaning with pleasure as she began to bob up and down on Dave's rod. She sucked Jake's cock, taking it almost all the way into her mouth, moving her head back and forth, then turning and sampling Keith's.

"She's amazing," Karen whispered.

"It must be some kind of genetic thing," Theo said, walking up to them. He kissed Karen, hands exploring her tight body. Brad approached Cindy, and the two of them kissed. Theo led Karen to a couch, sat down, and she turned her back to him, straddling him, and settled down on his cock, letting it slide fully into her wet cunt. His hands moved up, grasping her round breasts, and she began to slide up and down on his cock, moaning with pleasure. Brad took Cindy's hand, led her to the other couch, bent her over so that she was on her hands and knees on the sofa. He knelt behind her, rubbed her pussy, then drove his cock in. Cindy arched her back, crying out in pleasure as he began to fuck her fast and hard. She watched her sister move in pleasure, watched her mom fuck one young stud while stroking and sucking two others, and she came.

"This class just keeps getting better," Keith moaned, watching Mrs. Kim suck his cock.

"Sign me up for both sessions of summer school," agreed Brad, cock buried in Cindy's cunt.

Cindy buried her face in the couch, her orgasm hitting her fully, her body shuddering in pleasure, hearing her sister climax. It was going to be a wonderful summer.