Thread: The Triplets
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 09:51 PM

Bobby

“Yes…yes, I want to fuck her ass,” he grunted, his hand stroking his hard cock. “Spread her cheeks,” he said to Bobbi as she knelt in front of Becca.

Bobbi reached around and pulled Becca’s ass cheek apart. She leaned around also, so she could watch Bobby’s cock slid in her sister’s tight asshole. Bobby held his cock right at Becca’s puckered little opening and felt her start to push back against it. Slowly the tight flesh parted and the head of Bobby’s cock slipped inside her ass. He released his hand and held onto her hips, pulling back onto his cock. Slowly he inched his cock up her asshole.

“Oh Bobby….that’s so pretty,” Bobbi said as she watched his cock disappeared inside Becca’s ass.

Bobby stepped back a couple of steps, pulling Becca with him, until his shoulders were leaning against the shower wall. He reached down and pulled her legs around the outside of his, forcing her to stand on her tips toes. She reached down and holding his hips to keep her balance, her head lying on his shoulder, as she looked at him. He bent down and licked her face, his tongue sliding across her lips as she panted.

Bobbi stood, and stepped between Becca’s legs, humping her pelvis against Beccas’. She squeezed Beccas’ tits hard, pinching the nipples with her thumb and finger.

“Do you like his big cock up your ass,” she asked her sister.

“It hurts so bad,” Becca whimpered. “Oh fuck yes, I love his cock in my ass. My ass is on fire Bobbi, oh god it hurts so good.”

Becca reached up and pulled Bobbi’s face closer, kissing her quickly between panting, her tongue darting in and out of Bobbi’s mouth with the same rhythm as Bobby’s cock in her ass. Both her hands slid down between them, one going to her own pussy, the other to Bobbi’s. She slipped two fingers into herself and two into Bobbi.

“Eat me,” she said to Bobbi, “eat my cunt and make the fire go away. Eat my cunt so I can cum in your mouth,” she pleaded with her sister.

Bobbi slipped down Becca’s body and squatted in front of her pussy. She leaned forward and placed her whole mouth over Becca’s sopping cunt, her tongue sliding along the slit and tickling her clit.

Becca rotated her hips back and forth, pressing her juicy cunt against her sister’s mouth on the forward movement, and forcing her brother’s cock up her asshole and the backward movement. Her head lolled against Bobby’s shoulder, her eyes closed in ecstasy.

“Don’t cum yet Bobby…wait for me. I want to feel your hot sperm filling my ass when I cum in Bobbi’s mouth,” she whispered.

“You better hurry then,” he replied. “The way you’re fucking me, I won’t last much longer. Oh god Becca, your asshole feels so good…I love fucking your ass.”