View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 11:07 PM

Ok I'm liking the new names folks have came up with. Screwples, Cinna's City and Lays of our Lives....I'm liking Screwples best so far just cuz its short. What do you guys think?

And yes, I'll come up with a location etc when I start the thread. It will pretty much be a "Generic" place like "salem" in Days of our lives because there are a dozen salems in various places across the world. Some place where it's warm sunny and beachy in the summer and cold and snowy and mountainy in the winter...you know what I'm talking about....anyway, thats the sort of place for those that want to start thinking about a character. it will be a small city where people will run into each other often yet it won't be a 'po-dunk' town. You guys know what soaps are like...go with that style setting.

I'm leaning towards "Screwples" as the title unless anyone has any other suggestions. I'll probably start the thread sometime in the next week with a big Gala or Charity ball or something where we will all be able to rub shoulders whether you are a guest, speaker, waiter, or "crasher" So we'll be getting started soon!