View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 02:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Scorp
i think i had my first 'gay experience' the day i had a guy cut my hair. now i'm not going to go off and say how straight i am, nor am i a homophobe. secure enough about myself to admit this, though i haven't really told anyone before.

anyways back to the topic.

he was a burly guy, but not too much where you would see him as akward. one of those tall types with strength in his hands but gentle at the same time.

dunno for anyone else, but for me washing my hair by someone else is one of the best things in the world, close to orgasmic. <insert head massage joke here> i never had a man do it, for my usual stylist was gone and i needed a haircut asap.

so you always read stories how men have 'strong hands' and how it 'courses through their hair'. well i felt that for the first time and immediatley identified. at first i tried to fight my hair wash since it felt good and it was a guy doing it. but eventually realized i was being stupid about it and just enjoyed it. it was still akward tho, but if anything, thats the closest gay experience i've ever had.

My Birthday

Squirming in the dark